Перейти к содержимому
meshuggah111

BAN FOR NO REASON

Рекомендованные Публикации

Selam 

Her gün 3-4 günlüğüne, sende biyohataşıma yasaklanıyorum. Benim nick erqq 

Yasağı kontrol ettiğimde beni yasaklayan yönetici "devletçilik" yazıyor. BAN İÇİN HERHANGİ BİR ŞEY YAPMAYINIZ ..

Nickimi değiştirmek için yasak alırsam. Topq listesinde daha iyi istatistikler için Erq to Erqq, yöneticiler her zaman 3-4 hafta boyunca görüyor. NEDEN ŞİMDİ?

Neden şimdi yasak olsun lütfen bana yardım edin. NO REASON İÇİN BAŞLAYIN. 

Yöneticiler bana bunu bir konu haline getirdiğini söylüyor ... şimdi yasağı çözdüm lütfen.

IMAGE:  https://ibb.co/cmPcq0    BİR ŞİMDİ NEDEN BÜYÜYORUM? 3 HAFTADI VEYA BU SUNUCU ÜZERİNDE BAŞLADI

Gizli metin

Поделиться сообщением

смурф    1 762

[#12:] The fraud with game stats is forbidden, we mean: reconnect / disconnect / boosting the stats.

1. You don't want to be killed, so you retry the game.
  2. You don't want to be zombie, so you retry the game.
  3. You often change your nickname before an imminent death.

You always change your nickname when infected. So all the deaths are saved to another profile.

Поделиться сообщением

Al_Kapone    91

нечего не понял ))) но исходя из того что в чате прочитал-это значит что один и тот же игрок но меняет ники? Не он ли провакатор?)

Поделиться сообщением

16 часов назад, смурф сказал:

[# 12 :]  The game of stats is forbidden , we mean: reconnect / disconnect / boosting the stats.

1. Retry the game.
  2. Retry the game.
  3. You often change your nickname before an imminent death.

You always change your nickname when infected. So all the deaths are saved to another profile.

I understand but u dont. I do this for 3 weeks.. Now i learn this admins see this many times many times but didnt say me anything. It  has been 3 weeks now i get ban.. if this rule works why any admin didnt say anything about this last 3 weeks? Why now? MANY ADMIN SAW THAT I DID THIS MANY TIMES BUT DIDNT BANNED ME AND DIDNT WARN ME

Поделиться сообщением

And it was 10h ban now 1day ban i didnt even joined game. another more ban for  no reason nice admins right there...I didnt even join but my 10h ban changed to 1 day for no reason again.  you can check it... I this admins just being racist for im Turkish.. Cuz i got banned before this last ban.It was 1 week -1,5 week  ago. Admin said that i block people but i didnt block anyone.. Someone said "admin block" and admin banned me withouth asking me.... Nice

administration russians.

I dont even understand why i get ban always i didnt do anything for real.. didnt even joined game now i see another ban 1 day... nice nice

Поделиться сообщением

Many people blocked me many times but admin didnt even warn them and i didnt cried like a kid. But now enough this... You telling me "i banned for changing nick" OK. Why admin didnt ban many blockers then? Head admin need to change this kid admins on this server.. I was rank 19  i spend my time. you cant do this

Поделиться сообщением

skif    712

When first time you get banned for block why you.dont come here and writte unban appeal? :rules:

About your "change nick" may be many admins did not betray the value like me.:banned:

Поделиться сообщением

PIRANHA MKD    33

Ban for no reason ?!?!? 

looks like you dont have not even 1 honest  minute on line !

follow the rules and you wont get banned !!

Поделиться сообщением

i dont need ur sh*tty server kids have fun i'll make mine idiots.

idiot russian f*ck didnt even understand  me... I FOLLOW THE RULES READ UP ^  WHAT I WRITE. 3 WEEK I DIDNT BANNED FOR CHANGING MY NICK. 

FCK IT! I DONT NEED UR SH*TY ADMIN SERVER

Поделиться сообщением

@skif  I couldnt register to forum that day. I tried to translate and now i did it this time. It was like 30 min ban and i wasted 15 min so i waited 15 min more.. and my ban gone.. i wasnt expecting another bans....    As i said my last ban was 10h  someone changed it for 1 day no reason i didnt even log in the game... nevermind i dont join this sh*t server anymore cuz many admin being mad on me. I think they get killed by me and they looking for a mini reason to ban me....

I SAW MANY TIMES ADMINS DIDNT BAN BLOCKERS... IF I WOULD BLOCK I WOULD GET BAN FOR 1 YEAR

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу