Перейти к содержимому
1n1

Voland vol lv2

Рекомендованные Публикации

1n1    0

Again some of admins(i think its voland) kick me.. Smurf why u make kid admins who kick slay ppl ? PPl play better with no admins.. Voland and ryky bazuki kick slay ppl.

Поделиться сообщением

1n1    0

Поделиться сообщением

Мне интересно. Почему люди которые могут писать по русский пишут по Англ? Либо у них Винда Русская? https://www.4shared.com/photo/MFyqmGohda/Без_име.html если по этой ссылке посмотреть там есть русское слово Без_име. Как это понять?

Поделиться сообщением

1n1    0

Ruki u didnt saw demo right? He ban slay ppl for nothing not me! PPl wasnt pasive he ban slay,slap them with no reason.

Поделиться сообщением

смурф    1 792

if you don't understand why people got slayed or banned it doesn't mean that admin is incompetent. you can dumbly run all over the map and shout that you're "active", but not only afk players are passive, it's also those who don't want or don't try to infect humans. if you and other zombies "regrouping" again and again (do nothing significant to win) while the time is ticking it's a passive game too. the most passive players pretend active playing, they attack humans time by time and die of hunger (not bullets). you have a bad reputation, people mostly say that you are passive player, that's why you often get slay/kick or ban. try to be as more active as you can, try to lead zombies and maybe admins will stop punish you

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

1n1    0
6 hours ago, смурф said:

if you don't understand why people got slayed or banned it doesn't mean that admin is incompetent. you can dumbly run all over the map and shout that you're "active", but not only afk players are passive, it's also those who don't want or don't try to infect humans. if you and other zombies "regrouping" again and again (do nothing significant to win) while the time is ticking it's a passive game too. the most passive players pretend active playing, they attack humans time by time and die of hunger (not bullets). you have a bad reputation, people mostly say that you are passive player, that's why you often get slay/kick or ban. try to be as more active as you can, try to lead zombies and maybe admins will stop punish you

do u saw the demo first? Most of your admins or vips do the same.. They wait till other ppl 3-4 zm go first and after that they attack..  Also alot of players almost whole round dont attack Bio Tuz Buinask Dresden and a lot (and this players are in top15) also ARE PASIVe but noone kick,slay them? IF this passive is for all then ban whole server not 1-2 players k ? Also i have bad reputation cause your s hiity admins/vips hate me cause i kill them and they are skilless even with admin/vip privilegies. If u dont believe me log with some random nick and watch their game if u think i am lier...

Поделиться сообщением

1n1    0
13 hours ago, Dictate Fashion said:

Мне интересно. Почему люди которые могут писать по русский пишут по Англ? Либо у них Винда Русская? https://www.4shared.com/photo/MFyqmGohda/Без_име.html если по этой ссылке посмотреть там есть русское слово Без_име. Как это понять?

because i am not russian i am from Bulgaria :)

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу