Перейти к содержимому
Ryuga *

Change

Рекомендованные Публикации

Ryuga *    152

Hello, for a long time we have been fighting on the server with the so-called "Block" it happens practically every day ... That's why I have a simple solution I want to propose a solution, can it be that on the "E" button there may be penetration through ZM  It could solve a problem that affects dozens of players

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

Moe Solnce    120

Interesting? And what will the admins do if they install such a plugin? The meaning of the administrator will lose its relevance!:sad:
Это сугубо сое мнение!:spiteful:

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    232

That addon is buggy, basically you can not hit zm when they come inside each other, making impossible to kill zombies. 

Поделиться сообщением

Kommunist    169

Уважаемый пан. Если Вы давно играете, то должны знать, что блок как раз и есть составляющее нашей игры. А именно: инфецированный может блочить других, чтобы заразить их.

Давайте следующий вопрос.

Поделиться сообщением

Str1kes    49
1 час назад, Blackwhist сказал:

That addon is buggy, basically you can not hit zm when they come inside each other, making impossible to kill zombies. 

А еще с этим плагином можно вверх сквозь текстуры друг друга подбрасывать.

Поделиться сообщением

Ryuga *    152

I just want to suggest suggestions) I play on Biohazard servers for several years ... I think that if Zombie could penetrate itself there would not be so many bans, I play every day and always see when Adminin has to throw someone out ... You can avoid this type of situation

Поделиться сообщением

смурф    1 789
9 минут назад, Evil`one | Ryuga * сказал:

I just want to suggest suggestions) I play on Biohazard servers for several years ... I think that if Zombie could penetrate itself there would not be so many bans, I play every day and always see when Adminin has to throw someone out ... You can avoid this type of situation

yes, we can solve one problem, but create two more. bad idea)

Поделиться сообщением

Ryuga *    152
21 минуту назад, смурф сказал:

I understand, there is no problem, maybe this problem can be solved, I am blocked almost every day (luckily when Admin always listens to me, but when there is nobody from the Administration then the blocks are just starting! It is very annoying!

Поделиться сообщением

only    373
23 часа назад, смурф сказал:

За, я бы скифа в текстуры бы позакидывал :connie_tap:

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу