Перейти к содержимому
Orange Juice ^^

Insults

Рекомендованные Публикации

f1.    351

Предлагаю ему вечный гаг выдать, не только в адрес Marry он пишет всякую брань.

• Благодарность 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 124

cbdo (Chief Business Development Officer) :biggrin: , thank you for notifying us about this player.
He is one of the bad Macedonian players that curses and swears a lot (usually plays with his buddy "kinger 2"). I wonder if there are more kingers? :smile57:
You can see how many times he's been banned for insults from the screenshot below.

I gave him a ban for a week :drinks: But we can most likely give him a permenent gag as Ingvarr suggested. :smile:

6.JPG

• Благодарность 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

4 minutes ago, *Frozen[?!] said:

cbdo (Chief Business Development Officer) :biggrin: , thank you for notifying us about this player.
He is one of the bad Macedonian players that curses and swears a lot (usually plays with his buddy "kinger 2"). I wonder if there are more kingers? :smile57:
You can see how many times he's been banned for insults from the screenshot below.

I gave him a ban for a week :drinks: But we can most likely give him a permenent gag as Ingvarr suggested. :smile:

6.JPG

Chief Business Development Officer- i will kep that name :D

I think he plays with diferent nicknames aswell. After insulting he disconnected and connected another from Macedonia with nickname (man2inchdingo). He had a similiar atittude. Could be another player tho

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 124
9 minutes ago, cbdo said:

I think he plays with diferent nicknames aswell. After insulting he disconnected and connected another from Macedonia with nickname (man2inchdingo). He had a similiar atittude. Could be another player tho

Yeah, it won't matter with what nicknames he connects since he's banned by STEAM ID :spiteful::drinks:
He can connect with man2inchdingo or woman2inchdango but the server will tell him "Sorry buddy, take a breath of fresh air... enjoy life... for a week" :biggrin:

• Благодарность 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
31 минуту назад, *Frozen[?!] сказал:

6.JPG

One week (1 неделя) translated as 1 Sunday. And 1 Hour as 1 Time. WTF ?? :D

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 124
1 minute ago, Ingvarr said:

One week (1 неделя) translated as 1 Sunday. And 1 Hour as 1 Time. WTF ?? :D

Yeah, not sure why  :biggrin:  But I'd rather have the English version for cbdo so he can understand.
Also "MAT" , that doesn't mean "insulting someones mother"  in English. :biggrin: it means "a piece of coarse material placed on a floor for people to wipe their feet on." :biggrin:

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
9 минут назад, *Frozen[?!] сказал:

Yeah, not sure why  :biggrin:  But I'd rather have the English version for cbdo so he can understand.
Also "MAT" , that doesn't mean "insulting someones mother"  in English. :biggrin: it means "a piece of coarse material placed on a floor for people to wipe their feet on." :biggrin:

Maybe you're using internet browser translation, it usually doesn't work well. AMX banlist has its own translation for different languages (in the left corner of the page), it's more accurate.

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 124
3 minutes ago, Ingvarr said:

Maybe you're using internet browser translation, it usually doesn't work well. AMX banlist has its own translation for different languages (in the left corner of the page), it's more accurate.

Yeah, that works good for the time periods. But then the reasons still remain in Russian. :biggrin:

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
(изменено)
8 минут назад, *Frozen[?!] сказал:

Yeah, that works good for the time periods. But then the reasons still remain in Russian. :biggrin:

Indeed, this is not very good. I don't think it's easy to fix.

Изменено пользователем Ingvarr

Поделиться сообщением

didi.nobLe    144
(изменено)
2 hours ago, cbdo said:

He instulted me in macedonian language god knows how many times, talks big on the internet, also man2inchdingo hes my friend so hes not even close with him if he said anything i apology on his behavior because i put him playing on this server, and as far as kinger players same as drezhnik they are garbage, imma make sure my friend to not use profanity, he trolls a lot you can see it from the name but it is what it is

Изменено пользователем didi

Поделиться сообщением

56 minutes ago, didi said:

He instulted me in macedonian language god knows how many times, talks big on the internet, also man2inchdingo hes my friend so hes not even close with him if he said anything i apology on his behavior because i put him playing on this server, and as far as kinger players same as drezhnik they are garbage, imma make sure my friend to not use profanity, he trolls a lot you can see it from the name but it is what it is

man2inchdingo didnt insulted me. i though kinger disconnected and changed name to your friends name. My mistake then

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу