Перейти к содержимому
Blackwhist

Admin The_End

Рекомендованные Публикации

Blackwhist    231
(изменено)

Admin / player nickname: [B!O]`hazardous | The_End

How it was: During the game I have fell down from the grond and cursed in my own language in Turkish by saying "s*kicem" which can be translated "f*ck" in English but I didn't insult either an admin or  a player. But this admin tried to threaten me by writing my nickname with capital letters and took it to his name offensively. And I got gagged for 1 day. I will drop both demo and the chat here. You may use either a translator ask another Turkish player for its meaning. And that guy kicked me many times without giving a specific reason before but i didn't want to make complaint but this time he made it too far. Don't you guys curse when something makes you angry ? All I want from you admins to be just, and if you find me guilty  then I will not say anthing extra. 

P.S: I couldn't be able to post the entire demo file because it does not let me to post because of its size. I post a part of the demo. If you can't find the part I can post the other parts. Sorry for this. This is the chat log about it.

auto-2008141727-zm_field_v2.part2.rar

Screenshot_7.jpg

Изменено пользователем Blackwhist
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

да, я не счел это наказание справедливым. потому что он лично не писал игроку или менеджеру. Он разозлился на ping или lag и написал laga или pinge во время игры. Я это тоже пишу, типа "блин пинг" например. Все разозлились, и когда писатель, а затем другой vip-игрок написал «черт возьми», штраф не был назначен. Вместо того чтобы жестко обращаться с VIP-персонами, он должен сначала понимать и говорить ласково. быть грубым - неправильно. Пожалуйста, относитесь к этому честно. Я был там свидетелем Мурата Абие. :):biggrin:

Его значение на турецком языке или его значение в переводе может быть неправильным. Мы, турки, когда мы на что-то злимся, мы говорим: «Блин, у меня рука выскользнула, и я не могу заразиться».

Он имел в виду это, никакого личного оскорбления :biggrin:

• Рукалицо 1

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

Даный игрок поднимался по леснице после чего упал и я его заразил. После он написал что то на турецком и мнн сталл интересно, что он написал:

"sikicem" - я траХаю тебя.

Хрен его знает, что они хогут писать в чат на турецком. Я же нн могу переводить постояно все, что они написали. И они не "знаючи" их язык, прекрасно этим пользуются. 

А то, что вы где то фейлите или бомбите, это ваши проблемы! Высырась свою бомбежь в чат не надо!

@Blackwhist Я тебя пытался запугать, "написавши" твое имя с Главных букв? Ты меня считаешь идиотом? 

Дааа, возможно я переборщил с гагом да срок в 1 день, но считаю, что он заслужен!

• Благодарность 1
  • Недоумение 1

Поделиться сообщением

эй, успокойся, почему ты так зол Даже вы сейчас говорите на сленге. То есть, когда люди злятся, они могут перейти на сленг. Да, мы говорим по-турецки, когда играем в команде. но переведите его предложение выше и посмотрите на его значение Он не писал лично. Я наблюдаю это. Вы можете переводить, но это не значит то же самое, потому что перевод неправильный. Когда я перевожу, получается Неверно. Я проверяю и организую, чтобы вы поняли. запрет слишком велик. Нет никакого оскорбления в адрес менеджера. Только турки понимают этот юмор.

Я вас понимаю, вы думали, он вам писал, но такого нет. Он не такой человек. 

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

вы ребята много флудите на своем языке!

иногда невозможно следить за чат,  хочется просто игнорировать чат, но игнорирование чата это не решение для админов 
думаю, на этом проблема нужно подумать
 твой друг говорит ''бот...'', ''идиот...''  когда я заряжаю ее (mal,   https://www.quora.com/What-does-Mal-in-Turkish-mean)'', и вы начнете болтать
да это не приятно,  я учту  все эту  

• Одобрение 1
  • Лошара 1

Поделиться сообщением

смурф    1 762

Translator from Turkish to Russian does not work properly. Many times i've tried to translate the chat and it was really hard) It seems to me that it makes sense to write and chat in English(as a global language). It can help to avoid such situations. Think about it, less people will feel uncomfortable.

@Конец гаг на сутки реально много.

• Благодарность 2

Поделиться сообщением

9 минут назад, DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE сказал:

вы ребята много флудите на своем языке!

иногда невозможно следить за чат,  хочется просто игнорировать чат, но игнорирование чата это не решение для админов 
думаю, на этом проблема нужно подумать
 твой друг говорит ''бот...'', ''идиот...''  когда я заряжаю ее (mal,   https://www.quora.com/What-does-Mal-in-Turkish-mean)'', и вы начнете болтать
да это не приятно,  я учту  все эту  

What is the purpose in deflecting the event when you are not in a situation? The word "goods" has a lot of meaning. You are not Turkish, you cannot understand this. We are bored and talking to each other in the game. My English is not enough for every word. That's why we get along in Turkish. what is the problem? The Uzbek speaks there too. From your country. anyway. This is hard to understand since you don't have a level of humor. There are many people who write like bot, moron, stupid, idiot, ska. The word "goods" is pretty light. You can also speak in your own language, nobody stops you.

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

@смурф я имел ввиду, что я согласен гаг выдал на большой срок, но на меньший в полне засужено!

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    231
(изменено)
14 minutes ago, DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE said:

you guys flood a lot in your language!

sometimes it is impossible to follow the chat, you just want to ignore the chat, but ignoring the chat is not a solution for admins 
I think this is the problem you need to think about
 your friend says `` bot ... '', `` idiot ... '' when I charge it (mal,    https://www.quora.com/What-does-Mal-in-Turkish-mean ) '' and you start chatting
yes it's not nice  

Can it be because we are from the same country? You have banned marry because she was talking with me and there was no line about you and any admins, but you took it offensive and banned her. In another moment a guy provoked me and while i was talking with him you ONLY gagged me. I don't say that i am innocent but you should have gagged that guy as well. I personally know your purpose mister doniyor. 

Изменено пользователем Blackwhist
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

11 minutes ago, Blackwhist said:

Can it be because we are from the same country? You have banned marry because she was talking with me and there was no line about you and any admins, but you took it offensive and banned her. In another moment a guy provoked me and while i was talking with him you ONLY gagged me. I don't say that i am innocent but you should have gagged that guy as well. I personally know your purpose mister doniyor. 

do not lie! telling a lie and avoiding it is easy way of keeping provocation 

When I kill her or infect your friend, immediately starts speaking bad words, if it is not about me,  who was about it? 

And, what is my purpose?

• Смех 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

@Blackwhist if he only gagged you, then he spared it necessary, and the fact that you fell for his provocations, these are your problems and does not exempt from the rules of the north!

You allow yourself a lot!

if he only gagged you, then he spared it necessary, and the fact that you fell for his provocations, these are your problems and does not exempt from the rules of the north!
You allow yourself a lot!

Поделиться сообщением

23 minutes ago, Marry * said:

What is the purpose in deflecting the event when you are not in a situation? The word "goods" has a lot of meaning. You are not Turkish, you cannot understand this. We are bored and talking to each other in the game. My English is not enough for every word. That's why we get along in Turkish. what is the problem? The Uzbek speaks there too. From your country. anyway. This is hard to understand since you don't have a level of humor. There are many people who write like bot, moron, stupid, idiot, ska. The word "goods" is pretty light. You can also speak in your own language, nobody stops you.

telling bad words about specific person is problem, and different from generally speaking!

And, I am talking about speaking or writing much in the language which people do not understand!

your words are provocative, and come only after I infect you or kill you! I am just keeping patience, it you continue, there will be ban for long time!

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

54 минуты назад, DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE сказал:

belirli bir kişi hakkında kötü sözler söylemek problemdir ve genel konuşmaktan farklıdır!

Ve insanların anlamadığı bir dilde konuşmaktan veya yazmaktan çok bahsediyorum !

sözlerin kışkırtıcı ve sadece seni enfekte ettikten veya öldürdükten sonra geliyor! Ben sadece sabrımı koruyorum, devam edersen uzun süre yasaklanacak!

I don't care an iota of faith. You just carry your personal problem everywhere. you're always chasing me in the game, can you show me the bad word I wrote? stop slandering. Stop lying, We are both from the same country and I will have to speak Turkish! this is none of your business. Remember, you yourself wrote bad words in Turkish), just laughing, forbidden forever? you are not being fair You will never behave either. Yes, the things I wrote after killing me and infecting me are "always after me, always after me" if you have bad writing, stop cowardice and show it. I am not responsible for what will happen if my patience runs out. You always treated me badly, always.! One day you supported, one day you ignored. . I don't care about a bot like you. Ban as long as you want!:biggrin:

1 час назад, DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE сказал:

Yalan söyleme! Yalan söylemek ve bundan kaçınmak provokasyonu sürdürmenin kolay bir yoludur 

Onu öldürdüğümde ya da arkadaşına bulaştırdığımda, hemen kötü sözler söylemeye başlar, eğer konu benimle ilgili değilse, kimdi? 

Ve benim amacım nedir?

Don't you still understand this. I DO NOT CARE. I am NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. I am not curious about you. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE.

Speak my bad words, show me, let's talk evidence. cut your stupid slander. Why do you think I'm talking about you? Put it in your head, I don't even care

we know its purpose. !

AND, We joke with my friend and you get ridiculous thoughts. You think I'm writing about you. I DON'T KNOW YOu, I DİDNT WRİTE YOUR NAME, I DİDNT WRİTE , OKEY??. I DO NOT WRITE THE NAME. You are just focused on me and do everything in your power to defame me. The subject is very different here, but you are deflecting the subject for your purpose. Stop denigrating me to people, stop treating me like a helpless person. and just play your game, Artem briefly summed up. I will not write about this .

thanks for pissing me off.!

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

Ryuga *    152

Well, this administrator is fine, but I noticed a few not nice situations on his part ... When he became an administrator, he rules more, I don't like it, but personally I have nothing to do with this Lord

• Лошара 1

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, Evil`one | Ryuga * сказал:

Eh, bu yönetici iyi, ama onun adına hoş olmayan birkaç durum fark ettim ... Yönetici olduğunda, daha çok yönetiyor, hoşuma gitmiyor, ama şahsen bu LordWell ile hiçbir ilgim yok, bu yönetici iyi, ama ben onun adına hoş olmayan birkaç durum fark ettim ... Yönetici olduğunda, daha çok yönetiyor, bundan hoşlanmıyorum, ama şahsen bu Lord ile hiçbir ilgim yok

We just talked about the unfair punishment and misunderstanding, not the bad manager. 

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

19 minutes ago, Marry * said:

Don't you still understand this. I DO NOT CARE. I am NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. I am not curious about you. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE.

Speak my bad words, show me, let's talk evidence. cut your stupid slander. Why do you think I'm talking about you? Put it in your head, I don't even care

In the game, I am not talking to you, any words, but you do, you don't say my  name, but you keep saying  just ''bot killed me, bot  infected me''! Today, you  said ''mal..'', so who were your words about? https://evilzomb.myarena.site/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=188&page=5

I infected you, and you said it after your friend entered the game, why I am attacking you when I am zm? The main reason is your words, ''bot''! 

In Turkish,  I was speaking with the words what you used to say!  

I will show you the next proof when I ban you with your word ''bot''! 

cs.png

• Ты что, крейзи? 1

Поделиться сообщением

Ryuga *    152
3 минуты назад, Marry * сказал:

Właśnie rozmawialiśmy o niesprawiedliwej karze i nieporozumieniu, a nie o złym menedżerze. 

I say what I see, I don't know if you know, but players should be afraid of the administrator's example, I am of this opinion

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

смурф    1 762

GAG was removed, the topic closed or here will be endless debate.

:ps: Think about my suggestion

• Благодарность 2
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу