Перейти к содержимому
[Zap Master] Mervitoo^^

Admin Doni...

Рекомендованные Публикации

I'm tired of complaining about you now. You were in the game yesterday and you didn't interfere with these racist people. Murat and I called out to the admins, we asked them to punish them, but you did nothing. Nike only took care of us, even though he does not speak English. You know English and did nothing. Now you got me silenced for 2 hours because I wrote "bot" Is this your justice? Face me instead of writing and talking to Smurf like cowardly people. It's really like this joke. You can't punish me for writing boots. They are also writing to me or someone else. it's just a game. stop exaggerating everything. Be a fair manager. I am surprised that these are admins. It is unfair to others. Now everyone should be fair and comment accordingly.

20200825_220912.jpg

20200825_220938.jpg

• Благодарность 1
  • Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

http://46.174.48.32/getzipdemo.php?hid=2155&dem=cstrike/auto-2008250043-zm_trakinax_tubo_rmk.dem

and you can check this map demos. He did not interfere with these people, but he punished me for typing "bot". Where is the justice?

I don't write "bot" every time I kill you. Not always. Just like you write "aha" and laugh (when you kill me) and me too write  "bot"  . and writing easy for me "bot" :)) 

And Smurf, you call me emotional, so you say he's emotional too, he just thinks about himself, what about me? why don't you think of me You didn't want me to be an admin because I was emotional. And he too emotional. Really interesting.

Поделиться сообщением

skif    712

Бан выдал ТимотиМекВеј на сутки.

Второго по нику не нашел в банах

• Благодарность 2
  • Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

1. I did not notice these words on the chat (you write a lot, as I told earlier it is impossible or not willing to follow chat especially when you chat there), I left the game soonafter if I see them next time, I will give ban to them.

there were other admins as well, at least one more admin was there

2. Sometimes you act so funny, : 

''gelme artik. 

geber. bota dedim. 

guldugunde acayip kiskirtiyor bni sinir oluyorum. 

birisidee anca boyle ahahaha diye guler.

yumrugu koyasim geliyor sufatina.'' 

https://evilzomb.myarena.site/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=188&page=10

https://evilzomb.myarena.site/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=188&page=9

I lough sometimes for your reactions and these words above

if I attack you, you think I attack you with purpose, but NO! it can be random, or if I see you and if I do not attack you, it is ''breaking the rule'',  and it is only game, you immediately get eomotional!

I told you 'bot' only one time, because you repeatedly keep saying bot, noob to me!  Do not tell me anymore or there will be gag and next time noone will not ungag! Today's gag was not only fot today, but  it was for all other days before summing them, because you call me bot like this: ''bota dedim'', think about your actions!

look at yourself, how many time you laugh in one hour? you fill chat with spams a lot with different kind of words!

• Одобрение 1
  • Злоба 1

Поделиться сообщением

you constantly follow me You have to be stupid to not understand this. Yes I love to laugh, I love chatting with Murat. Calling a bot a bot is not a crime. I am telling the truth. anyway, that wasn't the answer I wanted.

Поделиться сообщением

There is nothing wrong with the words above. I wrote that you are a bot. I mean, there are those who call me "bot", but I don't mind because it's game. The only part that annoys me is that you always give unfair punishment against me. :D

Поделиться сообщением

skif    712

Дони :blat:ну за бот,давать гаг как то жёстко,представь сколько игроков придет писать жалобу если за бот/тапок?:истеричка:

:ps: а за писюн навсегда забанишь?:spiteful:

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

There were turkish players insulting Balkan people first, Marry! Why don`t you write that!?

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, Шешељ сказал:

There were turkish players insulting Balkan people first, Marry! Why don`t you write that!?

I did not insult anyone. show who has insulted.

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
Just now, Marry * said:

I did not insult anyone. show who has insulted.

You did not. You are correct, nothing against you. Blackwilst and Дшц have insulted first.

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    232
(изменено)
6 minutes ago, Шешељ said:

Excuse me? What ? A guy from Macedonia insulted my entire family at first. And I personally didn't insult anyone for being from the Balkans. In addition I didn't insult the player whom Skif banned, yet I have no conversation with him.

Изменено пользователем Blackwhist
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

7 minutes ago, Marry * said:

you constantly follow me You have to be stupid to not understand this. Yes I love to laugh, I love chatting with Murat. Calling a bot a bot is not a crime. I am telling the truth. anyway, that wasn't the answer I wanted.

REPEATEDLY calling someone  bot is insulting for me, not one time or two times, REPEATEDLY, that is all, you understand it or not? even if I follow you with purpose, you do not have the right to keep saying that! it is GAME! my job is to attack you, do you UNDERSTAND? if you want, ATTACK ME as well! I do not tell you anything! If you stop calling like that, probably I may stop attack you, but how many times I attack you in one day? 2 or 3? maximum 5? what kind of person are you if you do not understand it?

Please, if someone is out there, explain her

• Смех 1
  • Одобрение 1
  • Злоба 1

Поделиться сообщением

5 minutes ago, skif said:

Дони :blat:ну за бот,давать гаг как то жёстко,представь сколько игроков придет писать жалобу если за бот/тапок?:истеричка:

:ps: а за писюн навсегда забанишь?:spiteful:

ты не понимаешь что ли?, это не один или два раз, думает что я типо намеренно атакую к ней всегда, 
но в день максимум 5 раз возможно, не играю весь день, читай полностью что там я писал 

• Злоба 1

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

So, Marry, you are crying here to ban Тимоти and Klipch?

Поделиться сообщением

6 минут назад, Шешељ сказал:

You did not. You are correct, nothing against you. Blackwilst and Дшц have insulted first.

he never writes bad words about any race. Do you have evidence?

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
Just now, Marry * said:

he never writes bad words about any race. Do you have evidence?

I don`t have saved demo. He said "it was good we massacre, we`ll massacre again" and "you destroyed the Balkans".  They said that first and they`ve got response.

Поделиться сообщением

skif    712
5 минут назад, DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE сказал:

ты не понимаешь что ли?, это не один или два раз, думает что я типо намеренно атакую к ней всегда, 
но в день максимум 5 раз возможно, не играю весь день, читай полностью что там я писал 

Но она же подкалывает(шутит) тебя,это ты уже из мухи слона раздуваешь

• Одобрение 1
  • Недоумение 1

Поделиться сообщением

8 minutes ago, DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE said:

REPEATEDLY calling someone  bot is insulting for me, not one time or two times, REPEATEDLY, that is all, you understand it or not? even if I follow you with purpose, you do not have the right to keep saying that! it is GAME! my job is to attack you, do you UNDERSTAND? if you want, ATTACK ME as well! I do not tell you anything! If you stop calling like that, probably I may stop attack you, but how many times I attack you in one day? 2 or 3? maximum 5? what kind of person are you if you do not understand it?

Please, if someone is out there, explain her

More than 5.

Attack me okay, so don't be angry when I remind you you're a bot. :)

• Злоба 1

Поделиться сообщением

7 minutes ago, Шешељ said:

So, Marry, you are crying here to ban Тимоти and Klipch?

It's not about you or your friends. If you have a complaint, go create a topic. Don't get dirty here.

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    232
1 minute ago, Шешељ said:

I don`t have saved demo. He said "it was good we massacre, we`ll massacre again" and "you destroyed the Balkans".  They said that first and they`ve got response.

Then keep your mouth shut. If you have an evidence that I started first admins can ban me, I will not object it. 

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

4 minutes ago, skif said:

Но она же подкалывает (шутит) тебя, это ты уже из мухи слона раздуваешь

Он не понимает шуток или забавных вещей, если слишком много учится.  xD

• Лошара 1

Поделиться сообщением

10 minutes ago, Marry * said:

More than 5.

Attack me okay, so don't be angry when I remind you you're a bot. :)

Ok, I AM A BOT! BIG BOT  I AM, BIG BOT IS COMING :dwarf: :spiteful: 

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
8 minutes ago, Blackwhist said:

Then keep your mouth shut. If you have an evidence that I started first admins can ban me, I will not object it. 

I don`t have saved demo and you jerks were first provocating and insulting.

• Злоба 1

Поделиться сообщением

14 минуты назад, DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE сказал:

Ok, I AM A BOT! BIG BOT  I AM, BIG BOT IS COMING :dwarf: :spiteful: 

that is all. just laugh have fun. understand my jokes. :) :JC_doubleup::wink:

Поделиться сообщением

15 minutes ago, Шешељ said:

I don`t have saved demo and you jerks were first provocating and insulting.

stop insulting!

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу