Перейти к содержимому
Orange Juice ^^

3 players Blocking and making the game unplayable

Рекомендованные Публикации

Player: Fenix, Donyor,Akbarali UZB

Fenix and Akbaralhi were blocking the passage for the other players while Donyor kills the rest. This is one of the examples cause there were playing like a team. They done this for a couple of rounds making the game unplaisant for everyone that was playing. Everybody that was playing on the server left because of this 3 players.

Demo; 1-http://46.174.48.32/getzipdemo.php?hid=2155&dem=cstrike/auto-2009270141-zm_active_ground.dem and 

2- zm_heat_2x2 this demo is still unavailable.

Im not going to post timestamps cause they done this a lot through the game. I cant even count. Some players were even coursing at them.

In the second demo was when everybody left the game cause they made the game unplayable.

I wasnt going to post a complaint since Smurf said that there is few players online at night and to be more soft, but i think they deserve a long ban.

• Одобрение 2

Поделиться сообщением

Im pretty sure they knew the rules. Players asked them to not block. Donyor is a regular player so there is no way that he doesnt know that he cant block.

Also here is the second demo. You can see in the first round 4 players leaving the server cause Akbarali UZB and Fenix blocked the passage so Donyor could kill the zombies.

http://46.174.48.32/getzipdemo.php?hid=2155&dem=cstrike/auto-2009270212-zm_heat_2x2.dem

Поделиться сообщением

смурф    1 792

Use status cmd and write their steam_id's, so admin can easily ban violators. Thx

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)
28 минут назад, смурф сказал:

Use status cmd and write their steam_id's, so admin can easily ban violators. Thx

SteamID Doniyor-a он уже не первый раз получает бан за пассивную игру и блок. STEAM_0:0:634208021

SteamID Akbarali USB-он тоже баны за пассивную игру и блок не первый раз получает. STEAM_0:0:1755277416

Изменено пользователем L*- Daddy Pierce

Поделиться сообщением

I forgot to do that. I though the admins had access to steam id outside of the game. Next time i make sure to put the steam id

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 156
5 hours ago, cbdo said:

I forgot to do that. I though the admins had access to steam id outside of the game. Next time i make sure to put the steam id

We only have access if we know the player was banned previously with a certain nick, for example, Doniyor and Akbarali USB were, but not Fenix.

3 hours ago, cbdo said:

Fenix steam id: STEAM_0:0:1342852426

Thanks. :drinks:

All 3 players banned for 3 days for "BLOCKS + PEACE/SABOTAGE"

• Благодарность 1
  • Одобрение 2

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    233
Just now, *Frozen[?!] said:

All 3 players banned for 3 days for "BLOCKS + PEACE/SABOTAGE"

Bed amdin banned them for 3 days only, shame :tongue::biggrin: 

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу