Перейти к содержимому
Шешељ

Complain!

Рекомендованные Публикации

Шешељ    16
(изменено)

Hello dear people,

Just recently, about half hour ago the map was ziger_azt. After the initial infection, one more player and I started going up that small path in the wall which leads up to the roof. However, there was a zombie in front going towards us. We had to slow down and stop to clear the path from the zombie by shooting him and throwing grenades at him.  We did it and killed him. Then immideately continued towards the roof. While we were shooting (or just after we shot) the zombie, player Marry came from behind, as human. I spotted her few seconds later while we were going towards the roof. When we were all at the roof, after some half minute Marry said "Timoti block, ban noob" (!!!). She asked the admins to ban me without any reasons and without any evidence. She thinks that because she is woman and friend of certain admins, she can do whatever she wants and give people fake accusations.  I don`t know if she is blind and couldn`t see that one more player and I were shooting the zombie in front of us, that`s her problem. But because of her problems, she cannot give fake accusations to other people! It is not the first time for her to do so, you could see in the previous topics in the forum, that some good players were banned unfairly because of her fake accusations.

Everybody knows me on this server that I play for almost a year and never blocked anybody. In fact, I hate blockers and saboteurs very much and report them immediately when there is real reason.

Off course, I was very pissed off because of that and said "B*tch don`t lie, nobody blocked you" and admin ( I think Skiff, but not sure) gagged me for 10 minutes. And not gag her for fake accusations, asking to ban me and calling me noob?

Изменено пользователем Шешељ
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

Some admins and VIPs are giving themselves too much rights to do whatever they want.

Another thing, when certain admins and VIPs are passive and escape from humen no slay/kick/ban, when I have to hide as only one zombie left from 10 humen I get immideately slay?

Поделиться сообщением

Eskimo    144

Will be very good, if you send demo. All  admins will be check demo and they will say final verdict. Or just send screens. 

Поделиться сообщением

First of all, I did not make a false accusation. yes there was a zombie on the roof but he's already dead and the player nicknamed Timoti jumped there so slow that he stood there for about 5 seconds and I couldn't jump because of him. I fell to the ground and got infected. And then I wrote that he did block, this is a block for me. today on 2day map  a player blocked me publicly and nobody banned him. He didn't ban you either. but you insult me, did I swear or insult you?no. But you said bad words to me and  you blame and provoke me to your friends. I talked to you politely afterwards and tried to agree, but you were rude and insulted again. You got a mute for calling me "bitch" that's a right thing. I didn't blame anyone before, stop slander, I can't see some moments clearly because of my ping, but here I got infected because of your lethargic play and I waited for you to jump there for 5 seconds. and as a result you blocked me. There are admins banning players who do this. also who are you instead of protecting his friend let that person come and complain.

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

2020-09-27 22:05:21  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * b*tch??? EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:05:14  0.gifТимотиМекВеј because there was zombie in front EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:05:08  ru.gifT-E-M-P-E-R + EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:05:07  0.gifТимотиМекВеј you b1tch don`t lie nobody blocked you EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:05:04  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * why u very slowly? EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:57  ru.gifT-E-M-P-E-R skif EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:56  0.gifТимотиМекВеј ??? EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:51  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * timoti blocker noob EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:43  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * blockr EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:41  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * timoti EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
  • Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

here is my moment of conversation. I never wrote anything to ban him, I just said he was blocking. (for me) he insulted me even though I didn't insult him and the admin punished it. admin did what he did. later when I tried to talk to him to compromise he insulted me again. I'm telling you again, it was preventing the current stance for me. If I am wrong, punish me, I respect

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
14 minutes ago, Marry * said:

First of all, I did not make a false accusation. yes there was a zombie on the roof but he's already dead and the player nicknamed Timoti jumped there so slow that he stood there for about 5 seconds and I couldn't jump because of him. I fell to the ground and got infected. And then I wrote that he did block, this is a block for me. today on 2day map  a player blocked me publicly and nobody banned him. He didn't ban you either. but you insult me, did I swear or insult you?no. But you said bad words to me and  you blame and provoke me to your friends. I talked to you politely afterwards and tried to agree, but you were rude and insulted again. You got a mute for calling me "bitch" that's a right thing. I didn't blame anyone before, stop slander, I can't see some moments clearly because of my ping, but here I got infected because of your lethargic play and I waited for you to jump there for 5 seconds. and as a result you blocked me. There are admins banning players who do this. also who are you instead of protecting his friend let that person come and complain.

You did make a very false accusation! There was no zombie on the roof, but on the path much before the roof! After one more player and I killed him we have continued to the roof and there was no more zombie nearby! I have walked to the roof absolutely normally and I have no idea about you and your immagination, but I think you are also lying about that and that you were not infected and you made it normally to the roof as well. You insulted me first calling me "noob", telling  lies that I block and asking to ban me! I tried absolutely nice to talk to you on another map after that but you continue with your lies.

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
15 minutes ago, Marry * said:
2020-09-27 22:05:21  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * b*tch??? EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:05:14  0.gifТимотиМекВеј because there was zombie in front EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:05:08  ru.gifT-E-M-P-E-R + EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:05:07  0.gifТимотиМекВеј you b1tch don`t lie nobody blocked you EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:05:04  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * why u very slowly? EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:57  ru.gifT-E-M-P-E-R skif EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:56  0.gifТимотиМекВеј ??? EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:51  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * timoti blocker noob EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:43  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * blockr EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt
2020-09-27 22:04:41  tr.gifjR tm. Marry * timoti EViLZOMB.RU | Original Biohazard bio_ziger_azt

Why don`t you post screenshots of your writings before that?

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
13 minutes ago, Marry * said:

here is my moment of conversation. I never wrote anything to ban him, I just said he was blocking. (for me) he insulted me even though I didn't insult him and the admin punished it. admin did what he did. later when I tried to talk to him to compromise he insulted me again. I'm telling you again, it was preventing the current stance for me. If I am wrong, punish me, I respect

When you accuse somebody of block, you want automatically ban him, don`t you? I did not insult you again, but you were continuing with your lies again.

Once again, I didn`t block you and I never block anybody!

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
(изменено)
27 minutes ago, Eskimo said:

Will be very good, if you send demo. All  admins will be check demo and they will say final verdict. Or just send screens. 

I don`t know how to do that. Can you instruct me please?

Изменено пользователем Шешељ

Поделиться сообщением

4 minutes ago, Шешељ said:

You did make a very false accusation! There was no zombie on the roof, but on the path much before the roof! After one more player and I killed him we have continued to the roof and there was no more zombie nearby! I have walked to the roof absolutely normally and I have no idea about you and your immagination, but I think you are also lying about that and that you were not infected and you made it normally to the roof as well. You insulted me first calling me "noob", telling  lies that I block and asking to ban me! I tried absolutely nice to talk to you on another map after that but you continue with your lies.

You are really bullshit now, there was a zombie on the roof. We ran fast after he died because zombies were coming from behind. And Timothy moved quite slowly because of him I got infected. you don't know this better than me. also who are you The nick in the game is different person, you are different person, who are you?

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

5 minutes ago, Шешељ said:

Why don`t you post screenshots of your writings before that?

Besides, it is not an insult that I call you "bot". there is nothing I wrote to you before the chat. my chat is there.

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

Copy of what head admin СМУРФ wrote 2 months ago:

Recently you've accused a player of breaking the rules and he was unfairly punished.

So,  it`s not the first time for you to give false accusations to another players!

Поделиться сообщением

I didn't want him to ban you, I don't do that anyway. If I had done it, a player blocked me in front of admin today, everyone witnessed it but was not banned. You weren't banned either, why are you crying so much? I tried to talk to that person, I wanted to compromise, but he was rude and insulted again, I can also drop that conversation.

Поделиться сообщением

4 minutes ago, Шешељ said:

Copy of what head admin СМУРФ wrote 2 months ago:

Recently you've accused a player of breaking the rules and he was unfairly punished.

So,  it`s not the first time for you to give false accusations to another players!

yes this was the first time. At that time when I played on my old computer, I was seeing it wrong because of my ping, my high ping, we had already done this. this subject and this subject are different. send the demo if you are very confident here.

Поделиться сообщением

frankly i don't understand what your purpose is, you are not the person in the game and you complain, what are you trying to do?

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
3 minutes ago, Marry * said:

You are really bullshit now, there was a zombie on the roof. We ran fast after he died because zombies were coming from behind. And Timothy moved quite slowly because of him I got infected. you don't know this better than me. also who are you The nick in the game is different person, you are different person, who are you?

All right, you are telling lies again! There was no ZM on the roof, there was ZM on the path to the roof, where is a small piece of wood that can get broken and it was broken. On that place another player and I stopped to kill the zombie. What would you like, we to continue towards him without shooting so he can infect us? I repeat, there was no more zombie on the way to the roof and on the roof itself and soon zombies lost the round soon. About you, I remember I saw you behind us few seconds after another player and I killed that zombie.  And there was no zombie chasing from behind! For these facts I`m 101% sure.

After that I didn`t pay attention to you anymore, but I am pretty sure that you are lying and you made it to the roof without infection. If you are blind and you didn`t see we stopped to shoot the zombie in front of us, that`s your problem,  you need to go to the hospital and fix your eyes. But don`t accuse other people for nothing and hope to ban them because you are friend with some certain admins and VIPs!

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
6 minutes ago, Marry * said:

I didn't want him to ban you, I don't do that anyway. If I had done it, a player blocked me in front of admin today, everyone witnessed it but was not banned. You weren't banned either, why are you crying so much? I tried to talk to that person, I wanted to compromise, but he was rude and insulted again, I can also drop that conversation.

Oh yes, you did! You cried and reported me to admins that I imaginarly blocked you. But off course, I didn`t block you. You should get at least gagged if not banned for giving false accusations!

6 minutes ago, Marry * said:

yes this was the first time. At that time when I played on my old computer, I was seeing it wrong because of my ping, my high ping, we had already done this. this subject and this subject are different. send the demo if you are very confident here.

Tell me how and I will.

Поделиться сообщением

I think you go to the brain doctor to have your brain checked because you don't understand what I'm saying. I am telling you that while I was driving down that road, there were quite a few zombies behind us. and there was 1 zombie on the roof, they advanced after he died, but when he jumped down the steps, the player nicknamed Timoti was so slow that he waited 5 seconds to jump and I fell because of him and got infected there, then I wrote Timoti blocked and the person with the Temper nick saw it and said " wrote "+".
I also don't have friends here, actually there are but their number is small. this has nothing to do with friendship.

Поделиться сообщением

Are you really aware that you are bothering people for an absurd subject right now? Your friend was not banned but was silenced for 10 minutes for saying bad words to me, why are you exaggerating

Поделиться сообщением

I explained everything and now I cannot spare time for you, I have more valuable works than you and this silly game. Ban me for 10 days as long as this guy is silent.

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
9 minutes ago, Marry * said:

I think you go to the brain doctor to have your brain checked because you don't understand what I'm saying. I am telling you that while I was driving down that road, there were quite a few zombies behind us. and there was 1 zombie on the roof, they advanced after he died, but when he jumped down the steps, the player nicknamed Timoti was so slow that he waited 5 seconds to jump and I fell because of him and got infected there, then I wrote Timoti blocked and the person with the Temper nick saw it and said " wrote "+".
I also don't have friends here, actually there are but their number is small. this has nothing to do with friendship.

More correctly would be if you go to both brain and eyes doctor as you have serious problems. First and last time I saw you behind me (and that is few seconds after another player and I killed the zombie in front of us), there were no any zombies behind and around. I made it absolutely normally to the roof, I don`t know about you and your problems.

I have seen in the past your bright friendship with certain admins.

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
13 minutes ago, Marry * said:

Are you really aware that you are bothering people for an absurd subject right now? Your friend was not banned but was silenced for 10 minutes for saying bad words to me, why are you exaggerating

You should get penalty for false accusations on other people.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу