Перейти к содержимому
Шешељ

Suggestion for BOATESCAPE map

Рекомендованные Публикации

Шешељ    16

Привет всем,

I would like to suggest some of the boatescape maps.  I have played those maps 10 years ago on a local zm server that existed at that time in my country and I remember it was very cool.  As I remember, there were boatescape maps from 1 to 6 at that time. In the earlier versions of the map, the boat goes itself, while in the later versions the players could ride the boats themselves. The goal is to reach the end of the map first, call the hellicopter, wait for it and defend the area while it arrives and then board the helicopter. When the helicopter goes a little bit further from the sea, all those who didn`t board - die, no matter human or zm.  It is really cool and I strongly recommend it to try on our server.

Here is the first version of the map:

Off course, we`ll play without those stupid lasers on our server.

Please support this idea and introduce the map on our server.

Best regards

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

Actually, the hellicopter goes to the island. When it arrives on the island, anybody who is not in - dies. And doesn`t loos очков.  :win:

I think it`s very cool, funny, dynamic and playable. It is usually finished faster that regular map, so it means less waiting for those who die or just connect. It will be a very good entertainment and something new on the server.  Please, support the idea. 

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

Any comments? This is so simple map and easy to play in our biohazard mode, not like other escape maps which are very complicated and more appropriate for plague mode.

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
(изменено)

One more thing to add...On this map bots and idiots can NOT block or sabotage or break something, so no need for special admin`s attention.  The passages are wide enough to pass and you can jump into water anytime anyways.  On the video there is a wall on 0:24 which can be broken only by boats which go automatically. However, there is rope to go up the wall before the boats break it, as you can see in the video. There is no possibility of bugs for the boats, no matter of what any bots would do, the boats will go smoothly to the end. It`s pitty there is not scene with the boats on this video, but it is very cool moment if humen go by boat and defend the boat from zombies jumping from the cliffs and swimming around. On 0:32 you can see cable car (вагон фуникулера) which is also very cool for ride and there is also no possibilty of jamming/bugging it. At the end it`s also very cool moment to defend the area before helicopter arrives and  defend the helicopter before it takes off...

Come on dear head admins, it`s very cool, playable, entertaining and adrenaline map. There is no possibility of bots/idiots blocking/jamming/bugging on this map, so no need for more admins onling and special admins` attention. COME ON

Come on dear head admins, it`s very cool, playable, entertaining and adrenaline map. There is no possibility of bots/idiots blocking/jamming/bugging on this map, so no need for more admins onling and special admins` attention. COME ON

Изменено пользователем Шешељ

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
(изменено)

Come on dear head admins, it`s very cool, playable, entertaining and adrenaline map. There is no possibility of bots/idiots blocking/jamming/bugging on this map, so no need for more admins online and no need for special admins` attention. When I have played this map 10 years ago, I remember the server was always full and it has been very attractive to everybody to play it. COME ON, PLEASE

Изменено пользователем Шешељ

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

Hello again,

I have one more thing to say. Head admins Smurf and Skiff are saying that the server can crush on escape maps. Yes, I guess they are right. Bot zm_boatescape is not like others escape maps, it is still zm_boatescape map and not ze_boatescae. I guess the server wouldn`t crush on boatescape map because of it`s regular extension zm like other regular maps that we play every day. What do you think?

Come on, give it a try please!

Поделиться сообщением

Power    1

Всем привет!Поддерживаю предложение Шешеля!

Прошу,добавьте ескейп карты,побегаем как в старые)

• Благодарность 1

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу