Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендованные Публикации

PS: Just to be clear. I been playing here since January and i had 0 bans. And now you decide to give me a ban for no reason??? 

Everytime i killed him he was shouting something in the mic but i dont speak russian. I even said to him in the chat "english".

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

4 minutes ago, DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE said:

didn't you use bhop in low tunnels? because, he showed it as the reason 

Good to see you back.

I think i only did in the warmup round where there was 10 second left to restart. I didnt even infect him.

Also if i did bhop am i allowed to do it since im last zm? We were 1v1

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)
17 minutes ago, [S1] cbdo said:

Good to see you back.

I think i only did in the warmup round where there was 10 second left to restart. I didnt even infect him.

Also if i did bhop am i allowed to do it since im last zm? We were 1v1

hey))

I have not watched the demo yet, but if your words are fact, I mean if you did it  in warmup section, or even if you were only zm, the ban was out of the rules...

Изменено пользователем DONIYOR_STUDENT in FRANCE

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

I want to add up that this admin also banned a new player " Pony Stark" , he was even asking in the chat how to open the zombie menu.

So long story short  there was 3 players online ( cbdo, Pony, rediska) and he proceeds to ban Pony for reconnect ( im pretty sure he didnt knew the rules) and then after a few rounds he used command to slay me and then bans me. Which leads to him playing alone... I mean im not the smartest guy, but dont you need players to plays this mod???

Изменено пользователем [S1] cbdo
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 151
1 hour ago, [S1] cbdo said:

I want to add up that this admin also banned a new player " Pony Stark" , he was even asking in the chat how to open the zombie menu.

So long story short  there was 3 players online ( cbdo, Pony, rediska) and he proceeds to ban Pony for reconnect ( im pretty sure he didnt knew the rules) and then after a few rounds he used command to slay me and then bans me. Which leads to him playing alone... I mean im not the smartest guy, but dont you need players to plays this mod???

Didn't you know? You can play alone with ghost zombies :biggrin: It's pretty fun, you can try it. :smile57:
But yes, you are right, there was no reason for him to ban you for "Using Bhop in Low Tunnels" because you were the last zombie (in 1vs1) and it's ok. And besides... why ban players when it's only 3 of you, a simple "slay" or "kick" is enough (if there as a valid reason of course). Also regarding him speaking on the microphone, he was cursing you :dq:

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

8 hours ago, *Frozen[?!] said:

Didn't you know? You can play alone with ghost zombies :biggrin: It's pretty fun, you can try it. :smile57:

I would have tried but he banned me :D. Only him got the chance to play with ghost zombies :biggrin:

8 hours ago, *Frozen[?!] said:

But yes, you are right, there was no reason for him to ban you for "Using Bhop in Low Tunnels" because you were the last zombie (in 1vs1) and it's ok

Even the bhop that i did it was in the warmup round and i didnt even infect him. You can see in the demo that i gave up and there was a chance for me to kill him. 

I mean lets be real for a second. He banned me for bhop but it was 3 rounds later. He was cursing in the microphone at me. And before the ban he use "Slay" on me. This shows how imature and bad temper on his behalf. He was pissed of at me (probably because i killed him to many times) and his reaction was a ban so he could release his anger.

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    232
4 minutes ago, [S1] cbdo said:

He was pissed of at me (probably because i killed him to many times) and his reaction was a ban so he could release his anger.

No its because you are a "bed" player, thats the reason:biggrin:

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

Разве в ночное время или же когда мало онлайна можно банить? Я думаю достаточно кикнуть игрока или же дать slay, но тут как cbdo говорит они были 1 на 1 и за это нельзя банить, по правилам сервера разрешено распрыг по сидячим ничкам последнему зм.

• Смех 1
  • Одобрение 2

Поделиться сообщением

Omg cbdo ,,, i want say this, such people are the manager here, swearing at you editor, but he will not be punished because he is Admin :bye2:

• Умиление 2
  • Будь тише 1

Поделиться сообщением

opex    62
1 час назад, L*- Daddy Pierce сказал:

Разве в ночное время или же когда мало онлайна можно банить? Я думаю достаточно кикнуть игрока или же дать slay, но тут как cbdo говорит они были 1 на 1 и за это нельзя банить, по правилам сервера разрешено распрыг по сидячим ничкам последнему зм.

Даже не стал переводить трёп забанего,чего играл он с админом 1 на 1 и его забанили?))Орууу)))

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

Посмотрел демо...Видимо у админа 5 точка подгорела...нарушения со стороны cbdo не было...

• Умиление 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

skif    712

у него частенько горит,думаю Артем с ним поговорит н эту тему)

• Умиление 1
  • Будь тише 1

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, Marry * said:

Omg cbdo ,,, i want say this, such people are the manager here, swearing at you editor, but he will not be punished because he is Admin :bye2:

Well i hope he gets a punishment since i had to wasted my time to make this topic and reviewing the demo to see if i did something wrong, and, aparently i did nothing wrong and the reason is that he just got mad cause he died to me many times. I dont like to get ban because someone forgot to take his pills before playing. I recommend a psychiatrist. 

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Извиняюсь был не прав. Находился не в здравом разуме. 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу