Перейти к содержимому
Kshakov

zm_arctic

Рекомендованные Публикации

Kshakov    0

I would like to play zm_arctic map on your server. Map is pretty well done and it is one of the most atmospheric maps I have ever played.

The link to map is here: https://gamebanana.com/maps/178511

It contains all the informatio, zip file and of course photos.

I percieve this map as zombie deathmatch where you respawn after being killed as a zombie. Yet, everything will be known after we test it on the server.

Please give the map a try, it is without a doubt a pretty top notch map.

Я хочу поиграть на карте zm_arctic на вашем сервере. Карта довольно хорошо сделана, и это одна из самых атмосферных карт, в которые я когда-либо играл.
Ссылка на карту находится здесь: https://gamebanana.com/maps/178511

Он содержит всю информацию, zip-файл и, конечно же, фотографии.

Я воспринимаю эту карту как зомби-бой на смерть, где вы возрождаетесь после того, как вас убили как зомби. Но все будет известно после того, как мы протестируем это на сервере.

Пожалуйста, попробуйте карту, это, без сомнения, довольно первоклассная карта.

I am sorry but I do not speak russian so I had to use Google Translate instead (Извините, но я не говорю по-русски, поэтому мне пришлось использовать Google Translate.)

It's too cool for 1.6. Looks not suitable for Biohazard, like all other maps from DiMeX.

Поделиться сообщением

Kshakov    0
В 31.12.2020 в 8:08 PM, Kshakov сказал:

It's too cool for 1.6. Looks not suitable for Biohazard, like all other maps from DiMeX.

I understand, so how about zm_silent_hill? (https://gamebanana.com/maps/140085)

Please look how well-made and polished it is. All this ambience and sounds of monster behind its walls, it's just soaked with atmosphere. 

Поделиться сообщением

Pami    37

Hey mate, the map you mentioned fits for ZP (zombie plague). But could be nice playground. 

Поделиться сообщением

Kshakov    0
1 час назад, Pami сказал:

Hey mate, the map you mentioned fits for ZP (zombie plague). But could be nice playground. 

Where can I get information about differences between bio mod/standard zombie mod and zombie plague?

I thought all zombie mod are alike and of course have some differences, yet all maps should work, no matter if it's zombie mode or bio mode.

Поделиться сообщением

Haap    2

No, they're not all the same, biohazard is more natural, you choose a weapon, go and find shelter, pray to god that no infected player followed your path, I guess the same goes with zombie plague BUT in plague you have more customizing ability to choose from, like lasers for an example (you can buy infection bombs as a zombie and antidote as a human etc..) there's a lot of more customizing to do there while in biohazard it's just natural, simple and more fun in my opinion, choose a weapon, go and find a good place to stay and try to survive while in plague you can you set up lasers in your location and buy a lot more stuff in the menu.

Does this make it easier for understanding maybe? Not all zombie maps fits biohazard style, they want it short, intense, simple and fun maps.

Zombie Plague can have bigger maps since zombies can jump like 10 miles from location to another I guess lol.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу