Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендованные Публикации

So , unforcinataly o was banned unfairly i recond ,admin saw me blocking the entrance but no one was at the entrance except me so this cannot be called block because it is a fun game and you can make people think that you are blocking so they go back and make the game more fun and quick rounds ,that s where the fun is right? so that cannot be called block because no one was even saying that i was blocking ,you can see in the demo that i do step back when players approaching so is not called block so if you would like to be more carefully here,i am just trying to please in  the game . Thank you 

link to my demo https://files.fm/u/9k5kh9fk7

Поделиться сообщением

ride    151

so u do have time? so nice of u :mocking:

Поделиться сообщением

well i had to take my time now once you banned me ,,,so i can move this further ;)

Поделиться сообщением

xxx    181

Без слов. :smile3:

Поделиться сообщением

didi.nobLe    144
(изменено)
4 hours ago, PaterTacitus said:

So , unforcinataly o was banned unfairly i recond ,admin saw me blocking the entrance but no one was at the entrance except me so this cannot be called block because it is a fun game and you can make people think that you are blocking so they go back and make the game more fun and quick rounds ,that s where the fun is right? so that cannot be called block because no one was even saying that i was blocking ,you can see in the demo that i do step back when players approaching so is not called block so if you would like to be more carefully here,i am just trying to please in  the game . Thank you 

link to my demo https://files.fm/u/9k5kh9fk7

In any shape of form if you block in the beginning before the infection spread without being infected is prohibited  p.s i havent watched the demo but i can tell without watching it, and it's not fun 

[#2:] It is forbidden to block another players.

1. Except the situations when you are infected, but only before the infection spread. 
Изменено пользователем didi//nobLe

Поделиться сообщением

ride    151

админы, рассмотрите жалобу. он слегка упрямый, не понимает меня)

Поделиться сообщением

10 минут назад, didi//nobLe сказал:

In any shape of form if you block in the beginning before the infection spread without being infected is prohibited  p.s i havent watched the demo but i can tell without watching it, and it's not fun 

[#2:] It is forbidden to block another players.

1. Except the situations when you are infected, but only before the infection spread. 

Лучше сначала смотри демо. Ситуация непонятная. Я тоже запутался. Но я бы считал это нарушением. 

Поделиться сообщением

didi.nobLe    144
10 minutes ago, L*- Daddy Pierce said:

Лучше сначала смотри демо. Ситуация непонятная. Я тоже запутался. Но я бы считал это нарушением. 

back to what i was saying, i just saw the video he did that fake block or fake zombie in the beginning in multiple rounds, outside of his perspective it seems like a block which would hold humans to not get in, if u watched closely (at the end of the day it's my opinion) for example it's about the same when humans jump to go up the cliffs and people stop to somehow knock people down to be seen unintentionally. 

Поделиться сообщением

so if you do try to stop them by scaring the S***out of them  does this mean that you re more likely to have better gaming experience ,this is not about how you play ,is more of how poeple react when you play and how can you improve this gaming experience . his ban may be fair but in my opinion the more you get into the game by scaring,blocking kinda the more fun you will have . you know how amazzeing the game is when round are ending quickly 

Поделиться сообщением

5 минут назад, PaterTacitus сказал:

so if you do try to stop them by scaring the S***out of them  does this mean that you re more likely to have better gaming experience ,this is not about how you play ,is more of how poeple react when you play and how can you improve this gaming experience . his ban may be fair but in my opinion the more you get into the game by scaring,blocking kinda the more fun you will have . you know how amazzeing the game is when round are ending quickly 

Вы получаете удовольствие делая вот так? Тем самим подставляете других. Все подумают, что вы зомби и убегут. Ни у кого нету лишнего времени, чтобы думать. Вы каждый раунд повторяете одно и то же тем самим подставляя других. Это чересчур. 

Я считаю бан справедливым. 

Поделиться сообщением

didi.nobLe    144
36 minutes ago, PaterTacitus said:

Do you realize blocking doesn't stand only for other players, you blocked the entrance there almost every round and it's not a skill it's a beginner thing, it's a bot player thing, definitely it's not amazing, why players with "skill" won't do that, you are below average player to come up with such ignorant ideas.

Поделиться сообщением

i am making my game pleasent by standing (scaring) the entrance other players will go sideways which means another game experience rather than the usual game ,go inside ,one guy infected all get infected etc :)) i am faking bored of that kind of game,you have to see different realities of the game bro ,you gotta want more from the game not just playing like everyone else . as long as i sit and move when players come is not blocking ,they may think that and still come to me and then game slows down and you play more round,more time rather than waiting . i don t have time to give out hate sorry,i am to busy creating love buddy ,peace

Поделиться сообщением

and by the way ,if it is to follow the rules : 

[#2:] It is forbidden to block another players. ( as per the rules plan i have not blocked no other player ) when you think of that means player next to player  ( all i did was to be on the same map as everyone else and making them think i was infected ) isn t what everyone does in the game for others?  and in the end i am the fool guy =))))?

Поделиться сообщением

xxx    181

Бан выдан справедливо. 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу