Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендованные Публикации

Hi ,i would like to request a ban upon the player Alkozomb  -Hihg ,i should say admin because he said he likes to be above others players and i found that very disturbing to hear it from an admin that should actually promote in the game . So my request is upon using a no recoil in the game for killing the zombies easier and faster without using many bullets. I recond this method should be forbidden especially on the classic zm biohazard servers . Why will this be allowed when you re killing a zombie with less than a charger no matter the class of zombie is ,i have some screnshots attached too when he admited it . It was oviously very disturbing to see such behavior from him ,i m here to play with  you (along with ) and instead he s there to play with me ( play me ) . For some reasons my saved scrennshots can t open but this is a copy past from the log ,can also put demo my it takes time untill you see everythig so this will make it easier i hope .

*DEAD* andrew :  tis that no recoil alko ?

Alkozomb | High :  kinda

Alkozomb | High :  i am an admin
4eloBek killed Asyl with infection
Alkozomb | High :  i can use it 

How disrespectfull to say that? you re admin you re using no recoil on zombie mod becasue u think you re special ? Special how ??? thinking that means that you re actually not 

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

pau1o    551

If I understand correctly, you want to say that High use no recoil script? And your topic is a complaint to him?

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    233
43 minutes ago, PaterTacitus said:

you re admin you re using no recoil on zombie mod becasue u think you re special ? Special how ??? thinking that means that you re actually not 

You know what? Admins have x2 damage multiplier too, just wanted to let you know. :hi:

Поделиться сообщением

okay right , so that damage is real bro ? and he still admited that he used no recoil ,how unfair is that gentelmen ? kiling zombie in less than few seconds with no recoil on zombie mod? think that s right? and multiplier for what really?  they playing with us ,this is a joke brought to the game great people ,when we the rest are playing with them (along) they shitting on us so bad ,why ?

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, pau1o said:

If I understand correctly, you want to say that High use no recoil script? And your topic is a complaint to him?

no paulo ,i am not here to complain to him ,i am here because what he did in the game was very disrespectful and is also cheating by using a no recoil script  wich on this mode should totaly be forbiden because the point is to kill zombies by your own hand not using scripts ,or x2 dmg cuz you re admin , is enough to have a bonus at start but also an script too ? what chance does that gives me in the game against him? dmg + script ? vs me playing fair 

Поделиться сообщением

5 минут назад, PaterTacitus сказал:

no paulo ,i am not here to complain to him ,i am here because what he did in the game was very disrespectful and is also cheating by using a no recoil script  wich on this mode should totaly be forbiden because the point is to kill zombies by your own hand not using scripts ,or x2 dmg cuz you re admin , is enough to have a bonus at start but also an script too ? what chance does that gives me in the game against him? dmg + script ? vs me playing fair 

С чего Вы взяли, что у него скрипт?

Поделиться сообщением

Pierce ,i know what is a no recoil script ,i recognise a player when using it ,there are others too but i won t say names because it s admin s job to make sure players are playing fair  and above that he also admited using it ,i can t open the screenshot on my computer but is what he actualy said . it s okay to try cover up another admin because your admin too but c mon guys ,try to keep the game fair don t ruin it becasue later there will be nothing else to play for ,if he uses no recoil then why shall i not use it too ? i tell others to use it and then zombies never win a round and the game goes down . why ? because it starts from the top with admins not respecting the rules . Cheating is cheating 

Поделиться сообщением

13 минуты назад, PaterTacitus сказал:

Pierce ,i know what is a no recoil script ,i recognise a player when using it ,there are others too but i won t say names because it s admin s job to make sure players are playing fair  and above that he also admited using it ,i can t open the screenshot on my computer but is what he actualy said . it s okay to try cover up another admin because your admin too but c mon guys ,try to keep the game fair don t ruin it becasue later there will be nothing else to play for ,if he uses no recoil then why shall i not use it too ? i tell others to use it and then zombies never win a round and the game goes down . why ? because it starts from the top with admins not respecting the rules . Cheating is cheating 

Если бы вы знали, что такое шутка вы бы думаю эту тему не создали. Тут за использование читов прилетают варнинги, ты админ или простой игрок без разницы. Античит банит за использование читов. 

Так что угомонитесь. Он пошутил.

Если вы уверены что он использовал скрипты, ждём демо от вас.

Поделиться сообщением

it doesn t work like what buddy ,it s allright i understand you re trying to cover him ,is what admins do for each others. It was no joke ,no recoil is cheating actually ,to me it doesn t matter ,i am just thankfull that i see the true people behind the game chair and is a shame brought to this game but even an admin . stop protecting him ,jokes like that don t come from admins plus i know what is no recoil bcz i got killed by it in a matter of seconds then asked and he admited so therefore you should take action not cover him up with this bullshit 

Поделиться сообщением

32 минуты назад, PaterTacitus сказал:

it doesn t work like what buddy ,it s allright i understand you re trying to cover him ,is what admins do for each others. It was no joke ,no recoil is cheating actually ,to me it doesn t matter ,i am just thankfull that i see the true people behind the game chair and is a shame brought to this game but even an admin . stop protecting him ,jokes like that don t come from admins plus i know what is no recoil bcz i got killed by it in a matter of seconds then asked and he admited so therefore you should take action not cover him up with this bullshit 

Я никого не прикрываю. Не вижу смысла дальше, Вам что то объяснять и смысла в этой теме. 

Поделиться сообщением

okay ,so coming back to this the request is made upon the player Alkozomb high for using a script to easy the gameplay as of the rules  [#1:] It is strictly forbidden to use any type of cheats or scripts which ease gameplay.  

there is some scrennshots attach from log chat wich shows his addmitance to it http://prntscr.com/105713i   http://prntscr.com/10573m2   http://prntscr.com/10574mx

as admin saying that you like being above other players is very disrespectfull to the server itselt after admiting that you re using a no recoil script ,ussualy good cfg's have te no recoil added with some other features but no recoil on a classic biohazard servers it is against the rules because it s easing the gameplay , you shoot more bullets straight to the brain and kill That zombie faster :)) ,it is considered as cheating right? why can i now use no recoil ? he said i get banned if i do so ,but he can use it ,why is he above others ? what sort of repututation he brings to the game? i understand he s admin he got bonus at each start round ,flash ,armor ,x2 dmg and stil playing with us but you can drop that ego of your s brother and start playing with the others ,same as the vip s , you guys all playing along to be the best to have the more kills to show that you re the best at the game but how many of you are playing the game with the players? i came on the server because i ejnoy playing with you not competing with you ,instead you re competing with me by playing me . i hope you see that one day and will start to just donate to mantain the server if you really like playing classic biohazard so much ,that s why is called classic ,because there s humans and there is zombies ,not superhumans and zombies , i think being human is super actually because superhuman does not exist in my disctionary 

http://46.174.48.32/getzipdemo.php?hid=2155&dem=cstrike/auto-2102231755-zm_restart_v3.dem

Поделиться сообщением

I just want to say that i was the one who started the joke with the vips and admins having double damage. So I ask alkazomb High (Voland) to not steal jokes :tea:

On the topic: Im pretty sure that he was joking with you. I also think that he should have stop joking with you when he realised that you were taking it seriously instead of  keeping the narrative. But if you are still convicted that he used scripts then say at least the time of the demo that you noticed him doing it.

Im also still waiting for you to pay for 5 vips like you promised :).

Поделиться сообщением

Эта тема ни о чем не говорит, если бы вы понимали простую механику игры, вы бы знали, что отдачу можно уменьшить, просто настроив конфигурацию игрового процесса и команд, встроенных разработчиком игры, и все это легально, ведь каждый опытный игрок настраивает конфиг под себя. И если бы он давным-давно использовал какие-то скрипты или читы, мы бы это заметили и навсегда сняли с него все права. Мы играем здесь не первый день, и я уверен, что заметили бы. Но за клевету можно получить бан, так что в будущем предъявите доказательства, а потом обвините.

Поделиться сообщением

we are talking about today cbdo and you were not on the server on that map when happened to be killed in just few seconds then i asked him if he got no recoil and he said kinda ,so it s a yes ,no recoil we know what it means allright ? plus on top of that he also said he likes to be above others and as admin you can t even make a joke on this ,so with such behavior you can expect him now to believe when he said he kinda have no recoil ,because most of cfg s do have but using no recoil in classic biohazard it s easing the game  and it s stricly forbiden ,demo shows that too,at like 5 min after the demo starts it happens when he shoots 3- to 5 bullets hs stright , but i mean stright to head that s no recoil there .

yeah ,regarding the gameplay ,i will pay when 5 vips renounce at the game bonuses of free will then i will donate montly to maintain the  server up and we will al have so much fun because we will play togheter not just for ourselves 

i do not have the time to actually spend my time conving players that is best to leave their bonuses when playing the game and actualy come and play with the guys not making fun and playing for yourself to show that you re best and that s it ,that s what everyone plays mostly for ,but how many play to have fun essensialy ? i know that in every game all players have the same start ,that s why is a game right?  but when you buy things to keep above the rest why are you playing the game for dude? to show yourself how good you are by being alone in the game  and not playing with the others? you just play for yourself then ,you re not with the others at all . the game is made for fun ,is made to play the game with the players not just for yourself ,so if all admins and vips will quit having bonuses and chose to go for a fair game is where the real fun starts and therefore people will donate even more money to maintan the server up ,because you get faster rounds ,more fun ,more time enjoyed ,more reasons wich you will choose to donate because you re with the others ,feeling equals 

Поделиться сообщением

Just now, Killer Brother`s (VOIN) said:

Эта тема ни о чем не говорит, если бы вы понимали простую механику игры, вы бы знали, что отдачу можно уменьшить, просто настроив конфигурацию игрового процесса и команд, встроенных разработчиком игры, и все это легально, ведь каждый опытный игрок настраивает конфиг под себя. И если бы он давным-давно использовал какие-то скрипты или читы, мы бы это заметили и навсегда сняли с него все права. Мы играем здесь не первый день, и я уверен, что заметили бы. Но за клевету можно получить бан, так что в будущем предъявите доказательства, а потом обвините.

i hope i understood well enough with translation 

rule no 1 says clear , it is forbiden to use any scripts wich easy the gameplay ,so you re telling me that is okay to shoot 3 to 5 bullets stright to head 

you are right when saying that all players experience the same but you got enough experience voin i mean come on ,we are on the classic biohazard ,you can t have a no recoil set up ,that will make you a big pussi ,why playing the game ,why can t we all just have no recoil and shot to kill with less than a full charger?  i understand is okay to have when playing classic but this is a classic biohazard mode bro ,absolutely no advantage you should have when shooting the zombie ,otherwise there is no point in playing the mode .

Поделиться сообщением

10 minutes ago, PaterTacitus said:

we are talking about today cbdo and you were not on the server on that map when happened to be killed in just few seconds 

I know that i was not at the server when that happen. Thats why i said for you to say the time of demo of when you noticed him doing it.

12 minutes ago, PaterTacitus said:

we are talking about today cbdo and you were not on the server on that map when happened to be killed in just few seconds then i asked him if he got no recoil and he said kinda ,so it s a yes ,no recoil we know what it means allright ? plus on top of that he also said he likes to be above others and as admin you can t even make a joke on this ,so with such behavior you can expect him now to believe when he said he kinda have no recoil 

Thats why i said that he should have stop joking when he realised that you were taking it seriously. I also joke about stuff like that, but i personally stop if see that the player is taking it in the wrong way.

13 minutes ago, PaterTacitus said:

,because most of cfg s do have but using no recoil in classic biohazard it s easing the game  and it s stricly forbiden ,demo shows that too,at like 5 min after the demo starts it happens when he shoots 3- to 5 bullets hs stright , but i mean stright to head that s no recoil there .

Well Voin answered this part. I also dont think that he uses scripts. If you still think that he uses then wait for the admins to analyze. I also think that your best option here is for defamation if you felt that he was doing that

Поделиться сообщением

this is not about being right or wrong mate,is about understanding , what voin said is true but that doesn t mean no recoil in biohazard mode is of very much use in easing the game  because the point of the game is to survive the zombie infection by killing them quikly ( no recoil) or running surviving . It may be a game function but definately he did not create himself those set ups and most likely chose to download a cfg /script wich is used to ease the game . I bring this to your attentions admins that a :" no recoil " on a biohazard classic server is definately easing the gameplay and should be treated as cheating . if you think that this is okay when playing this mode then i got nothing else to say to you ,your servers your rules but at least be honest with yourselves here 

no recoil for classic biohazard =)) why the fack we playing the mode then =))?

Поделиться сообщением

the time of the killing to myself and others  in the game of player alkozomb high in the game today on the map restart using an usual script/cfg with no recoil on classic biohazard was at like 5 minutes after the demo starts ,when killer666 got to 30 kilss or so :)))

Поделиться сообщением

addmiting is not enough ? clearly he said he got no recoil and he s above others ,can t even joke as admin so this behavior brings the proof that he uses no recoil and if wasn t the case so far it should be forbidden on the mode otherwise what s the point in shooting zombies if you just use no recoil to kill faster? why u playing the mode ? so you can show how good you are in front of others? is this the point of the game? or is it to just have fun as equals ? don t u think that the actual fun is there when we re equals? but if you see the game this way ,just for yourself good luck in searching for fun 

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351

Lol, boy, don't make me laughing so much. Admin just trolled you because you're too serious :smile3:

10 часов назад, cbdo сказал:

I just want to say that i was the one who started the joke with the vips and admins having double damage. So I ask alkazomb High (Voland) to not steal jokes :tea:

This is very old joke here. Stop attributing any stuff to yourself :tea:

Поделиться сообщением

ride    151
13 часа назад, cbdo сказал:

On the topic: Im pretty sure that he was joking with you. I also think that he should have stop joking with you when he realised that you were taking it seriously instead of  keeping the narrative. But if you are still convicted that he used scripts then say at least the time of the demo that you noticed him doing it.

what a huge personality. sorry for not asking u what to do :smile:

• Задрот 1

Поделиться сообщением

ride    151

@PaterTacitus i was kidding man. dont take it serious. i have no cheats or scripts giving me advantage over players.

Поделиться сообщением

i say you get yourstuff togheter :)) ,no admin should lie about such things =))  ,even when i said i can use it u said u will ban me :)) but then u can use it bcz u re special AND YOU RE ADMIN . cut the bullshit ,won t work with me 

you all know that most of cfgs/scripts got no recoil added ,even if you don t notice the no recoil should be treated as cheat on classic biohazard but who cares here,you all cover up yourself because you all like playing the others and not with the others. i can t fight them all but at least i will try ,is what makes this game great ,the fighting . you can close topic now because you always find something to say but no proof actually. to predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу