Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендованные Публикации

Kreewz    7
(изменено)

The zombies have the biggest disadvantage in this server its unreal u have disabled the bhop for zombie which is so unfair if there are 20 people sitting in one place tf is the zombie supposed to do just walk in to die ? u should add bhop back too all zombies (not auto bhop) they have to bhop them selfs.

1. The knife dmg why is the knife dmg so low ? Ive played in a very good bio server and the knife dmg there is 50 and its more fair however in this server ur dmg on knife is so low its like pointless of the knife even being there.

2.  Why is sv_airaccelerate not enabled in the server cant even do a 180 duck bhop without it if u would enable sv_airaccelerate it would be so much better for zombies and humans would help alot with the movement.

3. How to get rid of blocking ? Just add e to go through like in every other zm server its very useful and the vips and admins will have to do less and also more players wont be angry and leave the server after getting blocked.

Изменено пользователем Kreewz
  • Одобрение 1
  • Лошара 1
  • Недоумение 1

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 151

andrew v2.0 :biggrin:

You've played on the server for how long... 3 seconds in total, and you are already making suggestions :smile57:
There are a lot of players that have been playing on the server for years and they know that the server is very well balanced.

u have disabled the bhop for zombie which is so unfair if there are 20 people sitting in one place tf is the zombie supposed to do just walk in to die ? u should add bhop back too all zombies (not auto bhop) they have to bhop them selfs.

Zombies can do BunnyHop while standing up (anywhere on the map), however, in low tunnels that require you to press the duck button, there is a block on the server to prevent zombies from bhoping. Only the last zombie can do a bhop in low tunnels - it's part of the rules.

1. The knife dmg why is the knife dmg so low ? Ive played in a very good bio server and the knife dmg there is 50 and its more fair however in this server ur dmg on knife is so low its like pointless of the knife even being there.

I believe the knife damage is around 15-20 which is normal, there is no need to make it more. Don't forget that you carry a grenade with you as well and when you kill a zombie, you get another grenade. The majority of the zombie classes are very vulnerable to grenades - Stalker, Leaper, Moan, Slam, Halk.

2.  Why is sv_airaccelerate not enabled in the server cant even do a 180 duck bhop without it if u would enable sv_airaccelerate it would be so much better for zombies and humans would help alot with the movement.

Enabling that would in fact give an advantage to the jumping class zombies such as Moan, Leaper and Grotesque which will result in a more imbalanced gameplay.

3. How to get rid of blocking ? Just add e to go through like in every other zm server its very useful and the vips and admins will have to do less and also more players wont be angry and leave the server after getting blocked.

There has already been a topic about this and the suggestion is bad because the plugin is buggy. Sometimes when a lot of zombies are overlapping each other, the bullet damage of the guns is not being applied which is a bug. Another bug can be when humans/zombies overlap each other and they get stuck and cannot move any further. Majority of the time there are admins or VIP+ players that punish the blockers.

The solution is simple - if you don't like the server, then don't play on it :hey:

• Одобрение 1
  • Недоумение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7

at least please increase the awp dmg its low and inconsistent i hate auto players and server that have 20 players with autos camping in one spot i want to use awp but it takes like 2 mags to kill them.

44 minutes ago, *Frozen[?!] said:

andrew v2.0 :biggrin:

You've played on the server for how long... 3 seconds in total, and you are already making suggestions :smile57:

ive played zm biohazard since 2014 and i finally find ur server that is similar to what i played without crazy flying and all that bs  but ur server already has some random 2 new classes main weapon that everyone uses auto which is not fun AWP should be the main weapon more fun I just want to play like the good old days but all i can see is 20 bots sitting in one place with autos its not fun at all 

Its like u made the server just for bots to sit and spray with autos so that they feel good and that they can kill someone i see 0 skill required 

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
47 minutes ago, *Frozen[?!] said:

Enabling that would in fact give an advantage to the jumping class zombies such as Moan, Leaper and Grotesque which will result in a more imbalanced gameplay.

Yeah that's the point if u have skill to do something like g strafe why cant they do it u want to limit everyone to same skill level to just run straight at them?

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

@Kreewz Этот сервер славится своей простотой игры и баланса. На нем нету каких-то имбовых оружий, все они сбалансирование. Вообще игроки должны играть с разными оружиями, там игра намного интереснее чем стоять с AWP и выносить 1 зомби за пару пуль. А вы, как я понял, хотите чтобы сервер наполняли всякие колесокруты, аимщики, баннихоперы, которые будут летать на том же гротексе или липере как угарелые. Так каждый неопытный игрок, который будет заходить на такова рода сервер будет испытывать большие затруднение, соответственно, скорее всего, он не будет на нем играть. А по поводу "20 ботов, сидящих в нычке", у нас не так редко выбирают карты по типу de_dust 2/de_dust 2 2x2/de_inferno/cs_italy, где можно побегать.

• Умиление 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
(изменено)
19 minutes ago, Конец said:

@Kreewz E the server is known for its simplicity and balance games. He does not have any imbue weapons, they are all balancing. In general, players have to play with different weapons, the game there is much more interesting than standing with an AWP and taking out 1 zombie for a couple of bullets. And you, as I understand it, want the server to be filled with all sorts of wheels, aimers, bunnyhoppers, who will fly on the same grotex or liper like crazy. So every inexperienced player who will enter this kind of server will experience great difficulty, respectively, most likely, he will not play on it. And regarding the "20 bots sitting in the nychek", it is not so rare for us to choose cards like de_dust 2 / de_dust 2 2x2 / de_inferno / cs_italy, where you can run. 

from what it translated i know that there aren't any crazy weapons and thats good because i hate those servers where they have some gold weapons or some shit like that but c'mon a xm4 in this server does more dmg then awp and ofc if u have skill to g strafe bhop without scripts it should be allowed and awp dmg doesnt have to be crazy just like 50-55 would be perfect.

Look at this its simple and perfect like it should be the knife actually does some dmg and awp is perfect its all good.

Knife dmg is around like 45

Awp dmg is like - 50 

See if the awp and knife dmg would be like this people wouldn't have to just sit with autos and camp they could move around and play which would make it so much more fun

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Все тупо с ножом будут бегать, за 3 удара гонома больше нету:smile3::smile3:

• Смех 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
(изменено)
4 minutes ago, L*- Daddy Pierce said:

Everyone will run stupidly with a knife, for 3 blows there is no more gonom:smile3::smile3:

ok the knife dmg in this server is not the best because u have some extras bs that has to be 4 hits which will make it easy to knife people who has extra armor or whatever tf that is to infect but the awp dmg and sv_airacelerate u should consider it 

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 151
4 minutes ago, Kreewz said:

ok the knife dmg in this server is not the best because u have some extras bs that has to be 4 hits to infect but the awp dmg u should consider it 

The AWP damage to the head of a zombie is around 65 actually, so it all depends on your aiming skills.
You can basically kill a Stalker Zombie with 2 bullets in the head.

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259
Только что, Kreewz сказал:

from what it translated i know that there aren't any crazy weapons and thats good because i hate those servers where they have some gold weapons or some shit like that but c'mon a xm4 in this server does more dmg then awp and ofc if u have skill to g strafe bhop without scripts it should be allowed and awp dmg doesnt have to be crazy just like 50-55 would be perfect.

Look at this its simple and perfect like it should be the knife actually does some dmg and awp is perfect its all good.

Knife dmg is around like 45

Awp dmg is like - 50 

See if the awp and knife dmg would be like this people wouldn't have to just sit with autos and camp they could move around and play which would make it so much more fun

Ну хорошо, даже если нож будет наносить 50 урона, зачем тогда нужны будут пистолеты? Пистолеты будут наносить в два раза меньше урона чем нож? Это не вкладывается в голове просто...И, скорее всего, нож будет основным оружием и сильнее за большинство автоматов + броня. С такими данными на этом сервере никакой класс зомби не будет представлять большой угрозы, возможно кроме "Халка" и то, будет преимущество в скорости передвижения. @Kreewz вы же хотите, чтобы игра была динамичной? Почему именно AWP? Да я не спорю, возможно это ваше любимое оружие, но если все будут с AWP, какой тогда будет интерес?

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
(изменено)
Just now, *Frozen[?!] said:

The AWP damage to the head of a zombie is around 65 actually, so it all depends on your aiming skills.
You can basically kill a Stalker Zombie with 2 bullets in the head.

its not consistent i checked it does around 20-30 dmg in body it should be all the same dmg on awp for all zombies 50 in body and head even 45 consistently would be perfect .

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
(изменено)
Just now, Конец said:

Okay, even if the knife does 50 damage, why would you need pistols? Will pistols do half the damage than a knife? It doesn't just fit in the head ... And, most likely, the knife will be the main weapon and stronger for most assault rifles + armor. With such data on this server, no zombie class will pose a big threat, perhaps except for the "Hulk" and then there will be an advantage in movement speed. @Kreewz  do you want the game to be dynamic? Why AWP? Yes, I do not argue, perhaps this is your favorite weapon, but if everyone is with AWP, what will be the interest then?

everyone is playing with autos and its too overpowered because it shoots fast with awp its fair because if u miss u miss ur [цензура]ed with auto u miss one shot u keep spraying its more of skill with awp 

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

AWP 50 урона в тело...3 выстрела - гонома нет...

После внесение данных параметров выше:

Любимый класс зомби: Халк   :smile3:

Гротекс и Липер говорят: повишеный урон от грана так еще и AWP??!! RIP- забытые легенды.    :connie_tap:

Сталкер, Моан, Гоном: все еще пытаются быть играбельными...    :smile57:

Люди: все статисты...   :gspiteful:

• Смех 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 151
13 minutes ago, Kreewz said:

its not consistent i checked it does around 20-30 dmg in body it should be all the same dmg on awp for all zombies 50 in body and head even 45 consistently would be perfect .

It's doesn't work like that my friend. The head of the zombie is what you should be aiming at, not the body. No matter what gun you use, any other part besides the head of a zombie, the damage will always be less. Also some zombies like Grotesque, for example, take less damage in the body since its ability is resistance.

• Благодарность 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
4 minutes ago, Конец said:

AWP 50 damage to the body ... 3 shots - no gonoma ...

After entering these parameters above:

Favorite zombie class: Hulk   :smile3:

Grotex and Leaper say: added grain damage is AWP too ?? ! RIP - forgotten legends.    :connie_tap:

Stalker, Moan, Gon: still trying to be playable ...    :smile57:

People: all extras ...   :gspiteful:

thats why im saying then sv_airacelerate can come in clutch because then zombies can move around  better to not get hit and i doubt after the dmg change alot of people will change to awp except few.

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

thats why im saying then sv_airacelerate can come in clutch because then zombies can move around  better to not get hit and i doubt after the dmg change alot of people will change to awp except few.

О-го-го, вы даже не представляете, сколько перейдут на AWP игроков, это же будет имба самая настоящая. Я не знаю, чего вы добиваетесь, но водить изменения выше сказанного вами никто не будет, для вас, возможно, к сожалению. Этому проекту 5 лет и ниче, все норм без этих завышенный цифр урона.

• Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
Just now, Конец said:

Oh-ho, you can't even imagine how many players will switch to AWP, it will be a real imba. I do not know what you are trying to achieve, but no one will drive the changes above what you said, for you, perhaps, unfortunately. This project is 5 years old and nothing, all the rules without these overestimated damage figures.

Thats sad :( i really like to play this server but i hit 10 shots with awp and the zombie still isnt dead :(

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259
(изменено)

Thats sad :( i really like to play this server but i hit 10 shots with awp and the zombie still isnt dead :(

Наверное вы целились зомби в ноги. Я понимаю, так легче попасть, но если вы не знали, желательно целится в голову (урон больше) :smile3: 

А если серьезно, возможно, вы стреляли в зомби, который только мутировал, например у начального гонома: 300 hp, халка:500 hp. :biggrin:

Изменено пользователем Конец
  • Благодарность 1
  • Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
(изменено)
1 minute ago, Конец said:

You were probably aiming at the zombie's legs. I understand it's easier to hit this way, but if you didn't know, it is advisable to aim for the head (more damage) :smile3: 

But seriously, perhaps you were shooting at a zombie that just mutated, for example, the starting gonome: 300 hp, the hulk: 500 hp. :biggrin:

Yeah in the server that i played i knew how many shots i had to hit  for every zombie before he dies i guess i will have to get used to it here and start counting again how much shots to kill each zombie and i mostly shoot for the body because that the quickest way if i aim for the head it will take extra time and then zombie will be already next to me. 

Doesn't it annoy u that everyone just camps with auto tho?

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

Если вы не читали это, то рекомендую перейти по ссылке выше на статью, там все подробно написано про каждый класс этого сервера, возможно, статья вам поможет. :smile:

• Благодарность 1
  • Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
(изменено)
1 minute ago, Конец said:

If you have not read this, then I recommend following the link above to the article, everything is written in detail about each class of this server, perhaps the article will help you. :smile:

I know all the zombie hp I used to play zombies 24/7  I'm just not used to awp and knife dmg in this server and that u cant bhop or g strafe it just feels strange.

Поделиться сообщением

Конец    259

Doesn't it annoy u that everyone just camps with auto tho?

Да согласен, иногда раздражает, но и радует не меньше, тогда там сидит 20 людей и 1 неопытный подходит к краю "лагеря" и его заражают. Это выглядит смешно). Не всегда количество людей в "лагере" доминирует над зомби, парой достаточно 3 или 4 опытных игроков (даже 2 :biggrin:) чтобы уверено держать оборону от многих волн зомби. Вообще, иногда это + для людей, а иногда это + для зомби). :smile:

• Умиление 1
  • Одобрение 2

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
(изменено)
13 minutes ago, Конец said:

Да согласен, иногда раздражает, но и радует не меньше, тогда там сидит 20 людей и 1 неопытный подходит к краю "лагеря" и его заражают. Это выглядит смешно). Не всегда количество людей в "лагере" доминирует над зомби, парой достаточно 3 или 4 опытных игроков (даже 2 :biggrin:) чтобы уверено держать оборону от многих волн зомби. Вообще, иногда это + для людей, а иногда это + для зомби). :smile:

You can see here how i shoot and how many times I hit and they don't die.

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 151
40 minutes ago, Kreewz said:

You can see here how i shoot and how many times I hit and they don't die.

Yes, they don't die because you are hitting them in the stomach or legs. As I said before the most damage applied is at the head of the zombie.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello Mr.I_cant_hit_headshoots_so_please_increase_the_damage :biggrin:. I play mostly with awp and 50 damage in the body is behond stupidity. If you hit in the head its 66 damage. So tell me  how it makes sense to do 50 damage in the body?

1 hour ago, Kreewz said:

Yeah in the server that i played i knew how many shots i had to hit  for every zombie before he dies i guess i will have to get used to it here and start counting again how much shots to kill each zombie and i mostly shoot for the body because that the quickest way if i aim for the head it will take extra time and then zombie will be already next to me.

If you cant hit in the head then maybe you should pratice more before creating a topic to increase the damage. Its like me creating a topic to reduce the recoil of ak47 because i fail everything that moves. 

And speaking of the damage of the knife my question is: do you want humans to hunt the zombies? Maybe the zombies should be the ones running from humans

• Благодарность 1
  • Смех 3
  • Умиление 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу