Перейти к содержимому
PREDATOR

Somebody gag me with no reason

Рекомендованные Публикации

PREDATOR    7

Aloo, The them is not close! First at of all, its not Croation, what are you thing??  You didnt know the langue. Kill your mothers???? Using google translate to see what I posting???  Alo guys, the theme is not close, untill we discous that, for future, to know. Second, I am seek of this. Know, Last question, will you ungag me or not??? Dont write me the reasone, because you abosly dont know what the word is meaning.

Поделиться сообщением

skif    712

Сиди в гаге до истечения наказания,скажи спасибо что не бан тебе дали. Еще раз создашь топик на это тему,будет наказание.  

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 124

"Alooo, alooo..."
Друг мой, я думаю, ты принял это место за телефонную будку или пытаешься заказать пиццу по телефону, но никто не отвечает? :smile57:
Но если серьезно, я думаю, что ты говориш правду о том, что не писал «убивать своих матерей», потому что ты не хорват, а серб.
Но у тебя также есть комментарии, которые определенно для гаг.

Я перевел твои слова. Подтвердиш, что я написал правду ниже?
Считаю, что админ, который дал гаг тебе сделал это правильно, ему решать, будет ли он уменьшать время гага или нет.

јос једном ме заблокирајте ботови, испцацу вам кеве глупе нек буде јасно
"once again block me bots, I'll shoot you stupid fools, let it be clear"

једе говно руско.
"eat Russian sh*t." - this message deserves a gag

оце те зајебе.    
"Your father f**ks you." - this message deserves a gag

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

7 часов назад, PREDATOR сказал:

Aloo, The them is not close! First at of all, its not Croation, what are you thing??  You didnt know the langue. Kill your mothers???? Using google translate to see what I posting???  Alo guys, the theme is not close, untill we discous that, for future, to know. Second, I am seek of this. Know, Last question, will you ungag me or not??? Dont write me the reasone, because you abosly dont know what the word is meaning.

Do you think we are completely stupid and do not know that Croats and Serbs have the same languages? "stupid mothers" - and you think this is not an insult?

Croats write in Latin, and Serbs - in Cyrillic (unofficially, Latin is also used). 2. The Croatian language has a minimum of borrowed words, everyone tries to replace them with Croatian ones. 3. There are grammatical and syntactic differences. 4. Phonetic difference. In Serbian, the sound "x" is often replaced by "v".

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу