Перейти к содержимому
didi.nobLe

Complaint about several blockings

Рекомендованные Публикации

amorality    121

Hello,what prevented you from staying on the steps below, I just wanted to give the upward flash drive, so that in case of something to blind all the zombies, you jumped up I went further from the wall and thus pushed you down, but this was not intended, so sorry if prevented you from playing.

Поделиться сообщением

amorality    121

От части мой косяк , прощу за него извинения - больше не повторится.

Поделиться сообщением

didi.nobLe    144
2 hours ago, MODE : zxc said:

Hello,what prevented you from staying on the steps below, I just wanted to give the upward flash drive, so that in case of something to blind all the zombies, you jumped up I went further from the wall and thus pushed you down, but this was not intended, so sorry if prevented you from playing.

It was not only 1 time i left that behind u blocked again and after me u blocked another player too sneaky preventing me from jumpin thats not an excuse u did it several time i would advise not to do it again 

Поделиться сообщением

В 04.11.2021 в 14:59, didi//nobLe сказал:

It was not only 1 time i left that behind u blocked again and after me u blocked another player too sneaky preventing me from jumpin thats not an excuse u did it several time i would advise not to do it again 

Didi he apologized, which players rarely do. Can we forgive him and close the topic? If the situation repeats itself, then we will take action.

Поделиться сообщением

didi.nobLe    144
23 hours ago, Killer Brother`s (Bushik) said:

Didi he apologized, which players rarely do. Can we forgive him and close the topic? If the situation repeats itself, then we will take action.

Yes bushike ❤

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу