Перейти к содержимому
Kinger

18+ banning for singing making players have fun for new year

Рекомендованные Публикации

Kinger    49

stop ban me

Поделиться сообщением

You are the worst being I have ever seen in my life, the fact that you are constantly saying bad words to me in Turkish on today's zhell map and cursing my family while being banned is a sign that you deserve a ban. I warned you many times and I forgave you but whenever someone turns you into a Zombie you curse him in Macedonian and I even have proof also you curse my family even in a private message to me, you will never come to your senses I really hope you will come to your senses but this is impossible 

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49

if u dont know , u cant speak

i never swear in macedonian , and i think its time for you to get a penalty.

u are girl, the admins are simping its fine but u are evil as f

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)
32 минуты назад, Kinger сказал:

Если ты не знаешь, ты не можешь говорить

Я никогда не ругаюсь на македонском и думаю, тебе пора получить штраф.

Ты девушка, админы симулируют, что все в порядке, но ты злой, как черт

Шути со своими друзьями сколько угодно с теми,  кто понимает твои шутки и смеются вместе с тобой. Нафига трогать человека которому ты не приятен и ему не весело от твоих шуток?

Изменено пользователем КУКУРУЗ
  • Одобрение 2

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49
11 час назад, КУКУРУЗ сказал:

Шути со своими друзьями сколько угодно с теми,  кто понимает твои шутки и смеются вместе с тобой. Нафига трогать человека которому ты не приятен и ему не весело от твоих шуток?

18plus.png

Скрытый текст

za da ti ja ebam majkata na tebe rusin glup

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351

Kinger, you will get the permanent gag again, I guarantee it. I have no idea why admin removed it to you.

Marry, don't mention anybody's nationality in any form when you argue with someone, otherwise you will also get a gag or a ban. It's better not to swear at all but simply inform the admins about the violation. I'm honestly tired of the kindergarten from both of you. I'm not going to translate each of your messages from other language. If I knew from the outset your today's skirmish with kinger, you would also receive a punishment from me. 

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49

the turk girl provoke always ingvar , trust me mate

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49
4 minutes ago, Ingvarr said:

Kinger, you will get the permanent gag again, I guarantee it. I have no idea why admin removed it to you.

Marry, don't mention anybody's nationality in any form when you argue with someone, otherwise you will also get a gag or a ban. It's better not to swear at all but simply inform the admins about the violation. I'm honestly tired of the kindergarten from both of you. I'm not going to translate each of your messages from other language. If I knew from the outset your today's skirmish with kinger, you would also receive a punishment from me. 

always getting gagged , becouse of this crying turk 20iq girl

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
1 час назад, Kinger сказал:

i never swear in macedonian

22 минуты назад, Kinger сказал:

Nice job (no).

13 минуты назад, Kinger сказал:

the turk girl provoke always ingvar , trust me mate

Definitely not today.

Поделиться сообщением

40 минут назад, Ingvarr сказал:

ingvar are you okay? Why should I provoke him? Is there a message that I'm provoking him? Let him show me, ban or peck me for 1 day if I provoked him. I never write to him, I don't even interact with him, he constantly says bad words to me in Turkish, he is the one who provoked me, what about racism? He's swearing in Macedonian and i says this and doesn't mean I'm racist. Also he is insulting me even now, go look at the chat from the demo and see if there is a message that I provoked him then, he always does that, not me. 

Поделиться сообщением

45 минут назад, Kinger сказал:

Ingvar, What is the probability that such an immoral person is right? still swearing at the family... it's like a joke... 

Поделиться сообщением

n1kname    36

When Marry And kinger in the server, kinger every tim flaming marry, stop do this 

:smile3:

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
20 минут назад, Marry * сказал:

ingvar are you okay? Why should I provoke him? Is there a message that I'm provoking him? Let him show me, ban or peck me for 1 day if I provoked him. I never write to him, I don't even interact with him, he constantly says bad words to me in Turkish, he is the one who provoked me, what about racism? He's swearing in Macedonian and i says this and doesn't mean I'm racist. Also he is insulting me even now, go look at the chat from the demo and see if there is a message that I provoked him then, he always does that, not me. 

I never said that you provoke him. I only said that you won't mention someone's nationality in such situations, it has nothing to do with it, no matter how bad the person is.

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
23 минуты назад, Marry * сказал:

Ingvar, What is the probability that such an immoral person is right? still swearing at the family... it's like a joke... 

He has already received his punishment in the form of a warning on the forum. At such a rate, he will be blocked on the forum soon.

• Благодарность 1

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, Ingvarr сказал:

I never said that you provoke him. I only said that you won't mention someone's nationality in such situations, it has nothing to do with it, no matter how bad the person is.

no, I am speaking the language he swears, he is swearing in macedonian. 

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
9 минут назад, Marry * сказал:

no, I am speaking the language he swears, he is swearing in macedonian. 

I told you before so that you don't give in to your emotions. He insulted you in his own language but then you did the same in yours, and for some reason added the whole nation here. For what?

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

10 часов назад, Kinger сказал:

[цензура] твою [цензура] на тебя русский тупой

Боже мой, какие люди пошли:facepalm:

Пацан скажи мне, тебя давно хорошенько не [цензура] да? Жалко, но это единственное, что тебе полезно я думаю

Поделиться сообщением

I still still dont understand how kinger@almostmute doesnt have a perma ban... Also why is he not perma gagged? 

It makes you wonder what does it take for someone to get permanent ban. So basically he insults players parents, gets a gag, and then proceeds to do it again...:shead:

Поделиться сообщением

*Frozen[?!]    1 151

Kinger,
I was in a meeting with Santa and he told me you've been a naughty boy this year so unfortunately he doesn't have any presents for you. He also whispered in my ear that you need to be spanked on the ass a little bit in the form of a permanent gag or permanent ban.

• Смех 2
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49

18plus.png

Скрытый текст

[цензура] ur russian moronic s h it brajn 10iq son of whore boys . U all can s u c k m y d i c k N O O b S !

Eat s h i t

Fu

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49
8 часов назад, *Frozen[?!] сказал:

Kinger,
I was in a meeting with Santa and he told me you've been a naughty boy this year so unfortunately he doesn't have any presents for you. He also whispered in my ear that you need to be spanked on the ass a little bit in the form of a permanent gag or permanent ban.

18plus.png

Скрытый текст

Fu ck ur whore sister pleb

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49
8 часов назад, Orange Juice ^^ сказал:

I still still dont understand how kinger@almostmute doesnt have a perma ban... Also why is he not perma gagged? 

It makes you wonder what does it take for someone to get permanent ban. So basically he insults players parents, gets a gag, and then proceeds to do it again...:shead:

18plus.png

Скрытый текст

Fu ck ur ugly ass sister

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу