Перейти к содержимому
Kinger

18+ banning for singing making players have fun for new year

Рекомендованные Публикации

Kinger    49
9 часов назад, Ingvarr сказал:

I told you before so that you don't give in to your emotions. He insulted you in his own language but then you did the same in yours, and for some reason added the whole nation here. For what?

18plus.png

Скрытый текст

Fu ck ur mother nerdy ass licker piece of shit noob eat my dick

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49
8 часов назад, *Frozen[?!] сказал:

Kinger,
I was in a meeting with Santa and he told me you've been a naughty boy this year so unfortunately he doesn't have any presents for you. He also whispered in my ear that you need to be spanked on the ass a little bit in the form of a permanent gag or permanent ban.

18plus.png

Скрытый текст

Also i was meeting with ur dead mother and she suck me dry like ur server slut merve who is sending nude photos and u nerd [цензура]s jerk on that becouse u are trash boys who will never see a pussy with ur eyes

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49

18plus.png

Скрытый текст

Frozen ingvar cbdo and every bullshit from the server.

F u c k u!

Поделиться сообщением

zavr1k    426
3 часа назад, Kinger сказал:
Скрытый текст

Frozen ingvar cbdo and every bullshit from the server.

F u c k u!

Угомонись уже … Поиграй пожалуйста где нибудь в другом месте. Будь так любезен.

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49
2 часа назад, zavr1k сказал:

Угомонись уже … Поиграй пожалуйста где нибудь в другом месте. Будь так любезен.

18plus.png

Скрытый текст

Љубезно да ја ебам  сестрати и таа фаца што ја имаш дебела да ти ја свршавам неписмен еден

Поделиться сообщением

6 часов назад, Ingvarr сказал:

I told you before so that you don't give in to your emotions. He insulted you in his own language but then you did the same in yours, and for some reason added the whole nation here. For what?

Did I curse him in my own language, ingvar? I can't believe you are defending this immoral person, I can't stay silent against a being who is constantly swearing at my family. What does that have to do with emotion? You are still talking about the nation, I don't think you understand, don't comment. 

Поделиться сообщением

Закрыто! Уже все понятно тут.

Всем приятной игры!

Поделиться сообщением

смурф    1 789

@Kinger Ви правам последен празничен подарок и ви давам шанса да играте на серверот. Заслужуваш постојан GAG, за година и пол можеше да научиш да зборуваш без навреди. Акаунтот ќе го зачуваш на форумот, но до пролет ќе биде отклучен, а дотогаш ќе размислуваш за своето неприфатливо однесување. Ќе претпоставиме дека преведувачот точно превел и дека сте разбрале се.

• Благодарность 1

Поделиться сообщением

SM#    518
3 минуты назад, смурф сказал:

@Kinger Ви правам последен празничен подарок и ви давам шанса да играте на серверот. Заслужуваш постојан GAG, за година и пол можеше да научиш да зборуваш без навреди. Акаунтот ќе го зачуваш на форумот, но до пролет ќе биде отклучен, а дотогаш ќе размислуваш за своето неприфатливо однесување. Ќе претпоставиме дека преведувачот точно превел и дека сте разбрале се.

Нехрена не понятно но очень интересно:dq:

• Смех 2
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
8 часов назад, Marry * сказал:

Did I curse him in my own language, ingvar? I can't believe you are defending this immoral person, I can't stay silent against a being who is constantly swearing at my family. What does that have to do with emotion? You are still talking about the nation, I don't think you understand, don't comment. 

You don't read my messages well. How can I defend this terrible person when I ask to put a permanent gag for him and I give him a forum's warning? I understand that kinger insulted you and your family many times but in the end he got everything he deserves for his inappropriate behaviour. My claim to you is that you shouldn't repeat his stupid actions when he swears in his own language. But I even don't talk specifically about kinger, if we will translate from Turkish and then interpret what you wrote to him earlier then you wished this bad thing with corona not only to him but to the whole country, to the whole world that is fighting with this and going through difficult times. This is prohibited on the server and forum, and players get banned for it. You as a VIP+ shouldn't allow yourself such situations. Think about it. That's all. 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу