Перейти к содержимому
Orange Juice ^^

Give Nickname a vip please. he deserves it

Рекомендованные Публикации

Ps: I was not going to make a complain but since he likes to insult others then here it is. Also there i no point in banning him, he will bypass the ban because thats how his brain works. 

unknown.png

• Одобрение 1
  • Ты что, крейзи? 1

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    233

This guy.. I have no words to say :facepalm:

Поделиться сообщением

you guys  like a child... was there an Admin there? you could tell him and he would be punished, so the classic idiot word should not be exaggerated, after all, it's a word that everyone uses, including you :heyg:

• Умиление 1
  • Лошара 1

Поделиться сообщением

Gega    602

I gived gag to N1kname after this... 

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

51 minutes ago, Marry * said:

you guys  like a child... was there an Admin there? you could tell him and he would be punished

There was an admin and if you read the chat i said that he blocked. How was he getting punished if he would bypass?

51 minutes ago, Marry * said:

so the classic idiot word should not be exaggerated, after all, it's a word that everyone uses, including you :heyg:

What about the rest of the words (bulldog,shit,etç) . The words themselves dont mean much, its the whole situation. Where im from context matters a lot. The fact that he called me all of these after he 100% blocked its was like calling me a liar and also trying to start an argument. 

Поделиться сообщением

If the admin had given the penalty at that time, you would not have opened this topic now, here is the guilty admin 

XD 

• Лошара 1

Поделиться сообщением

24 minutes ago, Marry * said:

If the admin had given the penalty at that time, you would not have opened this topic now, here is the guilty admin 

XD 

Yes (Gega) should not have ignored. But, I would not have opened this topic if he had not insulted me too.

You can close topic. At this time he already bypassed the gag.

Поделиться сообщением

amorality    121

please ban cbdo permament - he yells at everyone and prevents everyone from playing

• Рукалицо 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу