Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендованные Публикации

Поделиться сообщением

pau1o    551

Some seconds can influence on the result of the round. And how YNW Pokamolodoy666 should know about your PC problems?

In fact you are blocking. Maybe you didn’t want it, but we didn’t know about your PC problems. 

Now you are unbanned. Do you have any questions?

• Благодарность 1

Поделиться сообщением

10 hours ago, pau1o said:

Some seconds can influence on the result of the round. And how YNW Pokamolodoy666 should know about your PC problems?

In fact you are blocking. Maybe you didn’t want it, but we didn’t know about your PC problems. 

Now you are unbanned. Do you have any questions?

I don't have any questions and the problem is not that I'm banned for only 30 mins. The problem is about the attitude. I've seen admins who warn people about blocking like slay, kick or just warn them with words, but when they see somebody who ain't russian, somebody who plays from abroad, they immediately ban. For me this isn't correct, but you and your team decide it.

I wish you a nice evening all the best. You can lock the topic, it's useless anyway. Regards!

Поделиться сообщением

1 hour ago, selfmadeтарикат said:

I don't have any questions and the problem is not that I'm banned for only 30 mins. The problem is about the attitude. I've seen admins who warn people about blocking like slay, kick or just warn them with words, but when they see somebody who ain't russian, somebody who plays from abroad, they immediately ban. For me this isn't correct, but you and your team decide it.

I wish you a nice evening all the best. You can lock the topic, it's useless anyway. Regards!

YNW Pokamolodoy666 its not an admin.He can only make votebans. So thats why you got a ban instead of kick or a slay.

And second for someone who likes to insult family relatives and insult others, you are very lucky to only have a 30 min ban. Dont try to make this a racial or a descrimination action when in fact you dont act as a respectfull player to others

Поделиться сообщением

amorality    121

Topic closed, because all issues are resolved.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу