Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендованные Публикации

Blackwhist    233

Well that guy was making fun of people yesterday and now applies for VIP+? Looks so weird..

Definitely against. 

Поделиться сообщением

12 минуты назад, Blackwhist сказал:

Well that guy was making fun of people yesterday and now applies for VIP+? Looks so weird..

Definitely against. 

There is no swearing or insults, people can joke among themselves, stop being touchy like a child :drinks:

Поделиться сообщением

Blackwhist    233
4 minutes ago, Killer Brother`s (Ozie) said:

There is no swearing or insults, people can joke among themselves, stop being touchy like a child :drinks:

Well you don't joke people whom you haven't talked before. If we had some kind of relationship before yes, you would be right but under these circumstances there is no way to define these as "jokes". 

Поделиться сообщением

15 минут назад, Blackwhist сказал:

Well you don't joke people whom you haven't talked before. 

People can joke with each other with or without a history :) Nothing against the rules happened on the server, it's surprising that you are so touchy as an admin :) 
I'm sorry if I hurt you bro :praising:

Поделиться сообщением

Ozi.. I would like to point out that I read your conversations yesterday and I do not recommend you to joke with people you are not sincere with. The words you said to 42V7 yesterday were not nice. I know this won't happen again. Because you are a smart person ;) 

Welcome back:crazy_f:

+

UwU

Поделиться сообщением

1000iq    76

За

Поделиться сообщением

Что про тему то забыли,темы своих я не буду закрывать,а то будет как то предвзято,решите уже вопрос

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

ae_8666    248
17 минут назад, Killer Brother`s (VOIN) сказал:

Что про тему то забыли,темы своих я не буду закрывать,а то будет как то предвзято,решите уже вопрос

2 часа онлайн :biggrin:

Закрывай,  я одобряю :biggrin:

Screenshot_2023-10-07-11-57-13-712_com.opera.browser.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу