General rules and recommendations to the game process
[#1:] It is strictly forbidden to use any type of cheats or scripts which ease gameplay.
[#2:] It is forbidden to block another players.
- Except the situations when you are infected, but only before the infection spread.
- But if you are the last zombie you can use bhop wherever you want.
- It doesn't matter if there are humans inside or areas are empty.
- Infected players and zombies also aren't permitted to use strafes on / in the water.
Automatic bhop-blocker is installed on the server, but it can't work everywhere, so be careful to not get banned.
[#4:] Passive / idle / friendly game for zombies is prohibited.
- Zombie doesn't kill / infect human or / and "blocking" the path to him for another zombies.
- Zombie is inactive and just pending the time waiting for the end of the round.
- Zombie stands / sits somewhere and doesn't help his team to attack humans.
- The last zombie stands / sits inside the shelter in the waiting for the end of the round.
[#5:] Sabotage, Passive / friendly game for humans is prohibited.
- Human doesn't kill zombie.
- Human intentionally or unintentionally gets infected, that leads to the defeat of his team. (approaching the window / the entrance in the shelter, etc.)
- Humans must hunt at last zombie, but if zombie waits them on exit from shelter humans can stay inside.
- It is forbidden to break planks, boxes or other breakable objects, intentionally close the doors, preventing the players of your team from getting to the hiding spots or the evacuation zones. This does not apply to infected players, who have the right to prevent survivors from getting advantage of positions.
[#7:] It is forbidden to swear, provoce or insult other players. Respect others like you respect yourself.
[#8:] Racism is not tolerated. (Offending people by their looks, religion and origin)
[#9:] Spam is prohibited. (chat / team chat / voice) We respect foreign players, but in order to avoid any conflict situations or misunderstandings, we recommend using Russian and English for communication. If the game chat is spammed with other languages, your communication may be temporarily limited.
[#10:] Slander is prohibited.
[#11:] Advertising is strictly prohibited.
[#12:] The fraud with game stats is forbidden, we mean: reconnect / disconnect / boosting the stats.
- You don't want to be killed, so you retry or leave the game.
- You don't want to be zombie, so you retry the game.
- You often change your nickname before an imminent death.
- Blocking of doors, blocking the transport on escape maps.
- Getting out of the textures, pushing teammates through the walls etc.
[#15:] It is forbidden to discuss the actions of the administrators.
In the case of any disagreements or conflicts, you can leave a complaint on our forum.
[#16:] It is forbidden to use pornographic, discriminatory, offensive or humiliating materials graffiti.
[#17:] It is forbidden to use nicknames that contradict the generally accepted norms of morality. It is forbidden to copy players nicknames or clan tags (if you're not accepted member). It is forbidden to impersonate an administrator and threaten other players with a ban / kick and so on.
[#18:] If you are a dead player or an observer it is forbidden to give out the location of the last human to alive zombie(s).
When 1 human remains against the whole zombie team the last thing he needs is to be compromised.
Rules for server administrators
[#1:] Observance of general server rules is a duty.
[#2:] It is forbidden to slap / slay / gag / kick / ban players, VIP-players and other administrators with no reason. It is forbidden to kick / ban players from spectation if there are free slots on the server.
[#3:] Visiting the server and forum, as well as maintaining order is a primary duty. Administrators should rely on their experience and common sense when issuing punishments.
[#4:] Abuse of authority, the use of the amxmodmenu or other plugin capabilities for the own purposes is strongly prohibited.
[#5:] It is forbidden to change the level at will. But you can change the level when there are less than 18 players on the server. This rule does not apply to situations where a change is necessary to test new levels.
[#6:] Players unban are only made after they create a topic on the forum. It is forbidden to delete ban/gag without getting a permission or request from the administrator who gave it!
- If the fact of removing the ban is established, punishment can be applied to the person who made it.
- This rule also extends to GAG. Don't touch GAGs if someone else gave it.
[#8:] It is forbidden to ban because of a nickname, to kick because of a nickname or to force to change the nickname of players with default nicknames from game monitorings.
EXAMPLES: masterserver, gs-m, cs-likes, yourcs, ctr, ms-cs, turbo-cs etc.
[#9:] Administrators must identify themselves on the server. They are required to report their main nickname when questions arise from the players. Players should be able to make a personal complaint in case of unreasonable punishments through the admin menu from the anonymous admin.
Any approved privileges within the community are only granted to the applicant. Granting any third-party access to your privilege may lead to privilege revocation without any compensation from our side.
Administration keeps rights to ban violators without prevention.
Supreme Administration keeps absolute rights to change, add, remove rules without prevention.
Supreme Administration keeps absolute rights to deny access to the server and the forum without any explanation.
EViLZOMB.RU © 2022