Перейти к содержимому
Шешељ

Complain for admins ignorance

Рекомендованные Публикации

Шешељ    16
(изменено)

The map was zigger azt. There were about 10 humen in the bottom of the building in the middle of the map. Idiot bot player "fggggg" got infected from the window, which is a sabotage. Intentional or unintentional,  I don`t care! Then he infected one more player and me. And we were all then killed by the rest of humen there. Because of idiot bot I got infected and killed. I asked admins to ban him for sabotage 1 hour. I used very clear and polite language for this, no insults.  Admins ignored. Then someone admin gagged me because I asked to ban saboteur/bot/idiot? What is this?

This is not the first time that admins are ignoring pure sabotage by idiots. Saboteur idiots then infect me, I get killed, I report it and admins are still ignoring! Admins ban saboteurs only when it`s their ass endangered and they get infected by saboteurs. When it`s somebody else, they ignore! Admins here are giving themselves too much rights and privileges and are misusing them. With few honorable exceptions. THIS MUST STOP

Изменено пользователем Шешељ
  • Благодарность 1

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

You can see on 13:33 in the demo. It was intentional sabotage, so obvious! He was intentionally going towards to window! After his sabotage, he infected Диего, лесник and me. Лесник infected gnido4s . And we were all killed because of him. 

Диего and I complained and admins ignored. Then some admin gagged me. Admins, what are you doing, what is your purpose on the server?

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
(изменено)

There should be penalty for all the admins who were there on-line and didn`t take any actions against the obvious saboteur/idiot "fgggg". And especially towards that admin who gagged me!

I play on this server every day for more than a year, constantly. And this is thanks to me for that?

Smurf, your turn to say something about this.

Поделиться сообщением

xxx    181

Шешель Я тебе скажу только про то что, ты там сильно пуха на себя не нагребай. Админы такие плохие это Я культурно выражаюсь. Сам то ты нормальный? Кто тебя расслабил?  Если не реагируют значит так надо, или не увидели твоей  паскудной в чате жалобы, это тоже норм. Ты в реальность вообще  выходишь? Кроме игры у тебя есть чем заняться.? А то смотри ка ты супер игрок. :smile3: сидишь там поскуды строчишь. Я просто не хочу выражаться. В личку напиши Я тебе там расскажу про кашу манную про жизнь гуманную и кто редиску под землëй красит иностранец ты наш неноглядный. 

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

xxx    181

Гугл тебе в помощь. 

Поделиться сообщением

48 минут назад, Шешељ сказал:

Now, let`s return to the topic. Why admins didn`t ban saboteur bot idiot?

Братан, ты уже сам дал ответ на свой вопрос.

Во-первых, ты сказал, что он бот. Значит он не знает ещё всё и не умеет играть.

Во-вторых, не надо материться тут. Имей уважение к администраторам и игрокам.

В-третьих, не надо на всякую мелочь обращать внимание. С кем не бывает, он же тебя не каждый раунд так подставил.

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16
(изменено)
32 minutes ago, L*- Daddy Pierce said:

Братан, ты уже сам дал ответ на свой вопрос.

Во-первых, ты сказал, что он бот. Значит он не знает ещё всё и не умеет играть.

Во-вторых, не надо материться тут. Имей уважение к администраторам и игрокам.

В-третьих, не надо на всякую мелочь обращать внимание. С кем не бывает, он же тебя не каждый раунд так подставил.

1) So, if he is a bot he can ruin my round and I should keep quiet? Isn`t it by rules that sabotage is immediately ban 30-60-90 minutes? If you or other admin were infected by saboteur-bot then you would ban him, but because it`s somebody else you don`t care.
Once I was accidentally infected from the window, admin ШОК banned me for 90 minutes immediately 8 months ago.  And this bot did it intentionally as you can see on the demo.

2) Nobody swears. I asked very politely for ban the ban saboteur on server and then here on forum why there were no actions taken. Some admins are very disrespectful to other players.

3) It is not a small thing at all. And it happened to me, bot-saboteur infected me and I got killed because of him.  Admins not only that they didn`t take any actions against him, they even gagged me because I asked to ban saboteur bot. Is it normal?  

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, Шешељ сказал:

1) So, if he is a bot he can ruin my round and I should keep quiet? Isn`t it by rules that sabotage is immediately ban 30-60-90 minutes? If you or other admin were infected by saboteur-bot then you would ban him, but because it`s somebody else you don`t care.
Once I was accidentally infected from the window, admin ШОК banned me for 90 minutes immediately 8 months ago.  And this bot did it intentionally as you can see on the demo.

2) Nobody swears. I asked very politely for ban the ban saboteur on server and then here on forum why there were no actions taken. Some admins are very disrespectful to other players.

3) It is not a small thing at all. And it happened to me, bot-saboteur infected me and I got killed because of him.  Admins not only that they didn`t take any actions against him, they even gagged me because I asked to ban saboteur bot. Is it normal?  

1) Нигде не написано, что за какие либо нарушение нужно только банить. Это всё зависит от администратора. Он так же может его кикать ну или убить. Бан получают особенно те игроки, которые играют на сервере уже длительный срок.(Причина в том, что те кто играет уже давно, он знает правила сервера). Администратор решил не наказывать его сразу, так как может игрок новичок и он не знал, что от туда можно заразиться.(если бы он повторил эти действия неоднократно, то можно было и банить)

2) Слова "идиот" в вашем языке использовать приемлемо? Я думаю нет. 

3) Администратор мог заблокировать ваш чат по причине флуд. Администратор не может наказывать игрока на которого жалуется один игрок, есть на это причины:

1) не доверие

2) не достаточно доказательств

p.s этот игрок может и не играет уже на этом сервере, думаю нету смысла его банить.

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

1) So, your excuse for not banning or at least kicking the saboteur is "he is a new player"!? I bet if you or other admin was infected you would ban him in matter of seconds. 
I will just give an example about two months ago. On the same map zigger_azt there were 10 humen in the room of the building (between roof and bottom). I was zm and we couldn`t do nothing. However, I jumped from the roof to the window on a side, hoping to infect some bot. And it happened fortunately for me and us zombies. One new player bot with nick "Gladiator" came to the window, I infected him from window and then he infected everybody inside. Admins didn`t need more than 10 seconds to ban him, because their ass was endangered. 

2) Usually not, but if somebody really is idiot, then you need to tell him.

3) There is no флуд of chat. When I report somebody for block or sabotage, there is always a good reason. I never reported anybody without a real reason. I play here more than a year and admins should know that and trust me.  You say there was not enough evidence? Are you nuts? You can see on the demo it was in front of 10 people, it was so obvious! And after that I even put the demo on forum and still you have honor to say I`m not right!?

Поделиться сообщением

Шешељ    16

Smurf, you have demo and clear evidences. What do you say on this?

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)
25 минут назад, Шешељ сказал:

1) So, your excuse for not banning or at least kicking the saboteur is "he is a new player"!? I bet if you or other admin was infected you would ban him in matter of seconds. 
I will just give an example about two months ago. On the same map zigger_azt there were 10 humen in the room of the building (between roof and bottom). I was zm and we couldn`t do nothing. However, I jumped from the roof to the window on a side, hoping to infect some bot. And it happened fortunately for me and us zombies. One new player bot with nick "Gladiator" came to the window, I infected him from window and then he infected everybody inside. Admins didn`t need more than 10 seconds to ban him, because their ass was endangered. 

2) Usually not, but if somebody really is idiot, then you need to tell him.

3) There is no флуд of chat. When I report somebody for block or sabotage, there is always a good reason. I never reported anybody without a real reason. I play here more than a year and admins should know that and trust me.  You say there was not enough evidence? Are you nuts? You can see on the demo it was in front of 10 people, it was so obvious! And after that I even put the demo on forum and still you have honor to say I`m not right!?

Во-первых, возможно тогда админы предупреждали игрока, фразой:"(ник игрока) не подойти к окну могут тебя заразить". И он подошёл к окну, и они это увидели своими глазами.(каждый админ который банит кого либо он несёт ответственность!) А тот кто тебя заразил(нарушитель про которого говоришь), видел ты и некоторые игроки, которых никто и не знает.(Администратор имеет право его не банить, причина в этом "недоверие к игроку который жалуется"! Некоторые админы спецом идут в сектора и следят.

Во-вторых, хоть человек такой и противный, вы не имеете право его оскорбить! На этом сервере запрещены любые оскорбления!

В-третьих, не важно сколько вы тут играете, например, я тут играю не первый год, не второй. Я тут играю с 2016 года, всё же мне не все админы доверяют и я не могу их заставлять мне доверять. Раз админ не банил человека по вашей просьбе, значит у него нету полноценного доказательства!(это я склоняюсь в то время когда вы сообщили админам, что игрок нарушает правила).

Вот на данный момент, вы предоставили демо, и у них есть доказательства. Они могут его банить, может уже банили и срок истёк. За саботаж даётся 30минут бана и не стоит из-за этого обсуждать одну и ту же тему, две недели. Успокойся уже, иди лучше займись чем-нибудь полезным. Если бы он нарушал правила неоднократно то можно было бы и банить надолго. Но ты пойми уже, если даже его забанят за саботаж, он не будет знать, что его когда то банили. Спрашиваешь почему? Пока он займётся своими делами срок бана уже истекает. Так, что я закончил. Думаю уже нету смысла объяснять повторно.

Изменено пользователем L*- Daddy Pierce
  • Благодарность 1

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу