Перейти к содержимому
espinosaa

Rules

Рекомендованные Публикации

espinosaa    1

It is forbidden to block other players.

1. Exception: You can block tunnels and paths to hiding spots if the bioscanner says that you are infected. That applies only before the infection spread.

Such a shame, getting banned for an exception.

"if the bioscaner says that you are infected" = same rule for humans !

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

Gega    609

I dont understand, you was banned? for what?

You can block any shelters ONLY if you are infect, if clear show scanner, you cant block...

And only infected can destroy breakeble boxes, blocks,  bridges etc, this is same rule like blocking..

• Одобрение 2

Поделиться сообщением

espinosaa    1
1 hour ago, Gega said:

I dont understand, you was banned? for what?

You can block any shelters ONLY if you are infect, if clear show scanner, you cant block...

And only infected can destroy breakeble boxes, blocks,  bridges etc, this is same rule like blocking..

Before the infection spread of course!

"You can block any shelters ONLY if you are infected" - this is mentioned in the rules, yes.

But is not fair, why only infected people?

The rule should apply for everyone, bcz at the very beginning, you can't fortune who's zm and human, and I want to secure the area..

2 minutes ago, espinosaa said:

"You can block any shelters ONLY if you are infected" - this is mentioned in the rules, yes.

The rule should apply for everyone, bcz at the very beginning, you can't fortune who's zm and human, and I want to secure the area..

facts: Z's want to block the paths and the tunels before the infection , securing the round, right!  

Guess what, I'm human know, want to secure the round too, the rule should apply for both sides, that's all I want!

4 minutes ago, espinosaa said:

facts: Z's want to block the paths and the tunels before the infection , securing the round, right!  

Guess what, I'm human now, want to secure the round too, the rule should apply for both sides, that's all I want!

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу