Перейти к содержимому
Killer Brother`s (Deus)

bio_apocalypse_beta

Рекомендованные Публикации

2 hours ago, *Frozen[?!] said:

Good work on the map, nice choice of colors. :gj:The only drawbacks about this map are that it is not suitable for Leaper and Grotesque zombies since they can easily infect humans standing at the ladder/step type hiding spots. So check with smurf to remove those two classes for this map. The other thing I believe is that it will be very chaotic if it was a full 32/32 server since the map is not that big. The maximum amount of players for the map would be 20 as I see it.

Absolutely right ideas, it would be healthier not to have high jumping zombies on this map.
It can be played as 20/20 in terms of the number of people, but I don't think it will be a problem to play as 32/32, I could have made the map bigger, but I didn't want the zombies to die fast, get bored after death and leave the server. The rounds will end fast.I wanted it to be a fast map, neither side should get bored while playing. There are 8 bases that people can enter, and the deployment points are evenly distributed in all 3 areas of the map.

Thanks for your ideas.

• Умиление 1
  • Одобрение 2

Поделиться сообщением

Карта однозначно мясная, и для командной игры. Нужно побольше таких карт, надоели людишки отстреливающие зомбиков как в тире, тут им побегать придётся )))

The map is definitely meat, and for a team game. We need more of these maps, tired of people shooting zombies like in a shooting range, then they will have to run around)))

• Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)
1 час назад, Povelitel_Ejikov сказал:

Карта однозначно мясная, и для командной игры. Нужно побольше таких карт, надоели людишки отстреливающие зомбиков как в тире, тут им побегать придётся )))

The map is definitely meat, and for a team game. We need more of these maps, tired of people shooting zombies like in a shooting range, then they will have to run around)))

I think high jumping zombies should'nt  be on this map, as Povelitel said, you need team play. It's really challenging for Humans! As it should be. :vinsent: 

Изменено пользователем Killer Brother`s (Ozie)

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу