Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендованные Публикации

Kreewz    7
(изменено)
18 minutes ago, cbdo said:

Hello Mr.I_cant_hit_headshoots_so_please_increase_the_damage :biggrin:. I play mostly with awp and 50 damage in the body is behond stupidity. If you hit in the head its 66 damage. So tell me  how it makes sense to do 50 damage in the body?

If you cant hit in the head then maybe you should pratice more before creating a topic to increase the damage. Its like me creating a topic to reduce the recoil of ak47 because i fail everything that moves. 

And speaking of the damage of the knife my question is: do you want humans to hunt the zombies? Maybe the zombies should be the ones running from humans

I've played different server and I'm used to there damage of awp and knife not because I cant hit head I'm not even going for the head as u can see  in the video  because I'm used to playing where the dmg of head and body is the same...

And in the server that i played everyone was 1 hit to infect that's why the knife dmg was high u couldn't buy any bs armor or anything even the last human was 1 hit to infect that how its balanced.

And I gave the suggestions only because 95% of the people in the server are camping with autos in one place like 15-20 people.

Изменено пользователем Kreewz
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Kreewz сказал:

You can see here how i shoot and how many times I hit and they don't die.

Hey,song name please :yo:

• Умиление 1
  • Одобрение 1

Поделиться сообщением

Kreewz    7
Just now, Marry* ama Ponçik olan * said:

Hey,song name please :yo:

The first song ? in first seconds is Capital Cities - Safe And Sound 

• Благодарность 1

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, Kreewz сказал:

I've played different server and I'm used to there damage of awp and knife not because I cant hit head I'm not even going for the head as u can see  in the video  because I'm used to playing where the dmg of head and body is the same...

And in the server that i played everyone was 1 hit to infect that's why the knife dmg was high u couldn't buy any bs armor or anything even the last human was 1 hit to infect that how its balanced.

And I gave the suggestions only because 95% of the people in the server are camping with autos in one place like 15-20 people.

Так иди там и играй если там уже все сбалансировано. Тут и так всё хорошо. Из-за одного тебя никто не будет мод переделывать и из классического мода сделать какой-то детский. 

Я тоже играл на серверах где можно убить зомби несколькими пулями. Стреляешь в зм они отлетают на 3-4метра. Смысл? Даже если сидя заходишь в ничку отлетаешь на большое расстояние. У зомби в таких случаев нету ни одного шанса. Так что я думаю все выше перечисленные предложения полнейшая глупость. 

p.s на граммах ошибки не обращайте внимание :biggrin:

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу