Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендованные Публикации

1 час назад, Ingvarr сказал:

Зачем мне извинения от человека, который себя даже не уважает? :smile57:

If I heard wrong, Turks are being talked about inappropriately and gega I am surprised that you did this. 

Kinger: I have Turkish kebap in my ....

Gega:"ass"

Yes i have turkish kebap in my ass 

this way if I'm not mistaken.. that's not nice. Such a term for blessing is not nice. and it's not nice about our race. I'm sorry about this, Gega. 

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49
11 minutes ago, Marry * said:

If I heard wrong, Turks are being talked about inappropriately and gega I am surprised that you did this. 

Kinger: I have Turkish kebap in my ....

Gega:"ass"

Yes i have turkish kebap in my ass 

this way if I'm not mistaken.. that's not nice. Such a term for blessing is not nice. and it's not nice about our race. I'm sorry about this, Gega. 

Why u take everything seriously

Поделиться сообщением

23 минуты назад, Kinger сказал:

Why u take everything seriously

culture thing, it's not nice to be talked about so rudely for food or blessings. No respect for people, at least respect food. 

Поделиться сообщением

Mercy    164
10 часов назад, *Frozen[?!] сказал:

Я никогда не приму твоих извинений, потому что они неискренние, a фальшивые, для меня ты всегда будешь водолазом

+

Поделиться сообщением

скормить автора угандским зомбакам, и дело с концом ))))

• Смех 1

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
15 часов назад, didi//nobLe сказал:

He will never be any good he didn't just change his mind 6 hours ago while in the morning he added me as a friend on steam and flodded with threats and insults he still didn't hit puberty yet, and i think he's just as good when he can't talk even though he deserves a permanent but never ungag him, he will never learn !

I forgot to mention maybe him, n1kname and orakl might be bipolar but who knows im not anyone to judge

He even began to write aggressive comments under my video about his own coming out :biggrin: Apparently he got rekt very much idk why if it was a rofl from him (or not?). In last year he used to accuse me of playing here often when I quit my previous job. And now after the eternal gag he has become the main nerd of the server. What a gu(a)y.

Поделиться сообщением

Kinger    49
5 hours ago, Ingvarr said:

He even began to write aggressive comments under my video about his own coming out :biggrin: Apparently he got rekt very much idk why if it was a rofl from him (or not?). In last year he used to accuse me of playing here often when I quit my previous job. And now after the eternal gag he has become the main nerd of the server. What a gu(a)y.

1. Comments are 100% true

2. I have a little space nowdays maybe private stuff hapening

3. Even when i enter the server for the first time , the first person who start cry about me was u mr.plebvar, u know , and its true and even deep in ur mind u know that u cant have playstyle like me. I dont want to be toxic but u , n1ke and cbdo are the biggest haters from my first appearance just becouse im better player than u guys. 

I remember everything and thats true facts

U playing on the server 24/7, random Macedonian guy comes , and shows u that u play just on a normal level, as i say u are good player to gega and the girls, not close to me, k666, ex and n1kname

Without anykind of privilegies, 90+ ms , i bet u will never have 30+ frags brother , so shut ur mouth, go date some girl, lose ur viriginity, and stop making edits like its 2000

Поделиться сообщением

32 minutes ago, Kinger said:

. I dont want to be toxic but u , n1ke and cbdo are the biggest haters from my first appearance just becouse im better player than u guys. 

1- It sounds wonderfull and everything but instead of saying "haters", say "people I insulted".
2- No one cares about your playing style you are just another player ( mediocre to be honest)
3- Give Kinger a Permanent gag on the server/forum. everything he says is a lie/delusional

• Одобрение 3

Поделиться сообщением

Человека не изменить, но мы же умнее будем

даже в этой теме высер есть из его уст.

ждем решение Артёма

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351

Kinger, you wrote it all as if playing cs 1.6 and being better than someone in the game is the meaning of your life. Sorry sight. I never seriously said that I'm the best player or I play better than anyone. I play just for fun and to the best of my ability, it's not my goal to be the best here. I have an admin rights to maintain the server and keep order, not to make it easier for me to play. I spent about 3/4 of the time on the server without privileges, let's start with this. Even if some of my words hurt you once (ofc no), no one pulled you by the tongue to insult and quarrel with me and other players. You're by nature a toxic person, and clearly not from a good life. Wash your mouth well with soap and take care of your personal life first before talking about other people and their parents.

Permanent gag on the server/forum and no mercy for kinger.

7 часов назад, Killer Brother`s (Averin) сказал:

Человека не изменить, но мы же умнее будем

даже в этой теме высер есть из его уст.

ждем решение Артёма

И угрозы на македонском, как же без этого)

• Одобрение 2

Поделиться сообщением

zavr1k    426
5 минут назад, Ingvarr сказал:

Permanent gag on the server/forum and no mercy for kinger.

Поддерживаю. Не вижу смысла много голословить по поводу данного персонажа. Кляпы везде - лучшее , что может быть для него после его поступков и то, что он может играть на сервере большая для него удача. 

Поделиться сообщением

|L|Z| GaaRa    94
40 минут назад, zavr1k сказал:

Поддерживаю. Не вижу смысла много голословить по поводу данного персонажа. Кляпы везде - лучшее , что может быть для него после его поступков и то, что он может играть на сервере большая для него удача. 

Полностью согласен затронуть родителей это действительно не в какие рамки кляп ему выписать надо 

Поделиться сообщением

закрывайте тему, очевидно же, все знают,  что это за персонаж. 

Поделиться сообщением

didi.nobLe    144
On 2/10/2022 at 10:03 PM, Kinger said:

Zimi mrtva majka ti se kolnam samo da te fatam nekad da mi padnes u race u gradi ke te bodam

Daj mi instagram ako si maz

How can the man be sorry for his doings and write 150 words about his past and wrongdoings have this comment on here here is another threat he doesnt realize that this can be translated and thinks that i am scared of this human being, low lifer thinks it's better to achieve in counter strike than in his real life p.s he says and i quote: "on my mothers dead body i swear if i catch you in my hands i will stab you in ur chest, give me instagram if you are a man" now imagine the sociopath in him the gangster in his mind and trying to be that guy on the internet by this if any of the admins read my comment on this i would like to make a complaint right here for him to get banned for a long long time :) 

14 hours ago, Ingvarr said:

He's more likely been neglected by his parents or he's been fallen on his head too many times either way i blame my country for never giving him the special needs, one with the spectrum without disrespecting ones with disability he is retard of his own kind respectfully disrespectful .

Поделиться сообщением

f1.    351
1 час назад, didi//nobLe сказал:

How can the man be sorry for his doings and write 150 words about his past and wrongdoings have this comment on here here is another threat he doesnt realize that this can be translated and thinks that i am scared of this human being, low lifer thinks it's better to achieve in counter strike than in his real life p.s he says and i quote: "on my mothers dead body i swear if i catch you in my hands i will stab you in ur chest, give me instagram if you are a man" now imagine the sociopath in him the gangster in his mind and trying to be that guy on the internet by this if any of the admins read my comment on this i would like to make a complaint right here for him to get banned for a long long time :) 

He's more likely been neglected by his parents or he's been fallen on his head too many times either way i blame my country for never giving him the special needs, one with the spectrum without disrespecting ones with disability he is retard of his own kind respectfully disrespectful .

As for his threats in macedonian, you didn't even have to write about it. It seems that apart from the game he can’t use his brain for its intended purpose anywhere else or he just doesn’t give a damn. What is the point of his fake post then? Annoy the people who wiped their feet on him 100 times? :pardon:

Поделиться сообщением

12 часа назад, Povelitel_Ejikov сказал:

закрывайте тему, очевидно же, все знают,  что это за персонаж. 

Тема создана во флудилке, можно и не закрывать)

Поделиться сообщением

Emin    329

Дам тебе совет Кингер, то что ты сделал и  наговорил, это уже изменить нельзя, сколько бы ты не извинялся, тебя не все простят, главное, если хочешь тут играть, лучше молча играть и никого не трогать, так будет лучше тебе и другим.

• Лошара 1

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу